Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
nsane32
Maneater_Mildred
User
Danthuyer
GamerGirl-619
CrackSouls
FexDS
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Emergence
JY4answer
Whknight
Back Lot Basher
DxV04
theGentleman
ChizFreak
aceluby
PPG-3-
RANT
Yesuurd
skarekrow13
Carphil
Serious_Much
meridam99
27 posters

I know it is going to sound strange coming from a Mod...

meridam99
    meridam99

I know it is going to sound strange coming from a Mod... - Page 2 Empty Re: I know it is going to sound strange coming from a Mod...

Post by meridam99 Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:51 pm

I should have locked this thread a long time ago, the love in here is obscene!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

I know it is going to sound strange coming from a Mod... - Page 2 Empty Re: I know it is going to sound strange coming from a Mod...

Post by Serious_Much Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:53 pm

meridam99 wrote:I should have locked this thread a long time ago, the love in here is obscene!

how could you possibly lock this thread?!

it's such an adorable little thread ❤ lol!
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:08 am

Yeah! If I had any votes left I'd be hard pressed not to give you a negative for that remark happy
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:27 am

Good job guys. Happy to be part of this community, thanks ta you.

Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:42 am

Good thing this thread dosnt have any kittens, its already to warm and fuzzy and kittens would put it over the top.

Joking aside, it is a honor to know you all. Bow

(even those that cant stop asking for nerfs)
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:32 am

this game and forms has the best community ever and the mods are incredible at their job the wiki and the forms are the best ive ever seen!!!!!

lets see want can I pay you with ah yes my stick sword my greatest weapon!! I used it to defeat the squirrel army use it well Sun Sun Sun
    Proper Bow Proper Bow Proper Bow Proper Bow Proper Bow Proper Bow Proper Bow
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:04 am

*blush*
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:22 am

Maneater_Mildred wrote:Good thing this thread dosnt have any kittens, its already to warm and fuzzy and kittens would put it over the top.

I know it is going to sound strange coming from a Mod... - Page 2 93640d5a-8741-4e92-aa85-fefaa70332f4

Yes, I went through 149 pages of pictures to create this lolcat. big grin
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:10 am

FexDS wrote:
    Maneater_Mildred wrote:Good thing this thread dosnt have any kittens, its already to warm and fuzzy and kittens would put it over the top.

I know it is going to sound strange coming from a Mod... - Page 2 93640d5a-8741-4e92-aa85-fefaa70332f4

Yes, I went through 149 pages of pictures to create this lolcat. big grin

That is the most awesome cat I've ever seen.

I want him/her silly
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:43 am

Solaire cat is Solaire.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:01 pm

Lolcat is awesome cheers well worth 149 pages of searching just to grief me lol. Well played FexDS Bow
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:17 pm

I really want to thank you all guys for the hard work and effort put in order to create a fantastic community. I know I don't post much but it is Acidic's fault due to his great search for lore. But there is not one day I don't come here in order to have some fun reading all the new stuff.

Again... Thank you all... It has been a real pleasure.
    Bow
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:18 pm

Doelker wrote:I really want to thank you all guys for the hard work and effort put in order to create a fantastic community. I know I don't post much but it is Acidic's fault due to his great search for lore. But there is not one day I don't come here in order to have some fun reading all the new stuff.

Bow

...what?
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:26 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:
    Doelker wrote:I really want to thank you all guys for the hard work and effort put in order to create a fantastic community. I know I don't post much but it is Acidic's fault due to his great search for lore. But there is not one day I don't come here in order to have some fun reading all the new stuff.

Bow

...what?

Lol i think he blames you for not posting much(i think he is too busy reading your posts, to post himself)
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:33 pm

Ow, hah! I feel much better, in a sense. My work is not going for nothing, that is good.

Prostration
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:44 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:Ow, hah! I feel much better, in a sense. My work is not going for nothing, that is good.

Prostration

Never a waste, i might not post in there(its all to deep for me) but your posts and hard work are read and enjoyed by me(i just feel my normal blonde posts are not worthy to go in with your great work)
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:30 pm

Maneater_Mildred wrote:
    Acidic_Cook wrote:Ow, hah! I feel much better, in a sense. My work is not going for nothing, that is good.

Prostration

Never a waste, i might not post in there(its all to deep for me) but your posts and hard work are read and enjoyed by me(i just feel my normal blonde posts are not worthy to go in with your great work)

Hehe... Yes, that is what I meant. I don't post much because most of the time I'm always looking for your new theories and discoveries about the lore. Sorry if my English is not perfect, as you can see is not my mother lenguage.

Great work Acidic... It has been quite a task and a wonderful journey. Bow

berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:02 pm

While I haven't been a member of the wiki or the forums for a while, I have been utilizing them for a very long time now. When I came to the wiki initially, I noted that it already contained a wealth of information that surprised me, rarely do I see so much information on a game in wikis as I did on this site. I also noticed the increasingly large community forming around the wiki, and that there was an extremely large base of individuals that were striving to help provide others with as much information as I can.

However, at this point, there were many things about the wiki that were in need of improvement, and the forums, in their infancy, maintained a large number of flame fests and trolling instances. At this point, I began to become disenchanted with the site, as I felt that it was increasingly becoming a toxic environment, something that I was hesitant to become a part of.

However, over the course of a few months, I saw a number of individuals: moderators, administrators, and everyday users, put a lot of time and effort into improving the site. The formatting of the wiki was vastly improved, information on equipment statistics began flooding in, and individuals began to rally under forum topics such as pvp, coop, and finding pve based secrets.

As this was happening, the administrators came out with the new forum that we are utilizing now. With this new forum, I noticed that the majority of flaming and trolling began to subside, and the community continued to evolve into what we see today, one of the friendliest, most productive and most complete communities I have ever seen on the internet.

It was at this point that I decided that this was a community that I wanted to be a part of, that it was now at a stage where I could truly say that it was a safe environment for me to make my first foray into the community environment. My experiences so far have been extremely positive, and I can say that there is no doubt in my mind that joining this community was the correct decision.

So with that, I want to thank all the members (regular users, moderators, and administrators (both those on and off the forum)) of the community for having created this successful site, due to all of your hard efforts, this community has come into its own and become a highly respectable locale for highly respectable individuals to discuss and enjoy a highly respectable game. I also want to give a special thank you to FexDS, Emergence, Baal Avatar, and Ublug. Your efforts in this site is among the most I have ever seen put into a wiki, and it speaks volumes about your dedication to the things that you strive to achieve.
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:03 pm

Great post. I felt exactly the same way ^ Bow
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:59 am

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but here's to the mods, and here's to absolutely everyone for making this place the most amazing online community I've ever been a part of!
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Back Lot Basher Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:37 pm

@ berkut - that's a fantastic summary of how this site seemed to evolve, and reflects a lot of my own experiences here. Well done!
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:08 pm

Reaperfan wrote:I know I'm a bit late to the party, but here's to the mods, and here's to absolutely everyone for making this place the most amazing online community I've ever been a part of!

Lol i knew right away what the vids would be.. Not sure why i clicked them anyway. Cats, ponies... what next? Puppies?

Oh and just for you big grin (see vid 2 for explanation)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:14 pm