Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Knights Honor

Cjfthistle
    Cjfthistle
    Casual
    Casual

Knights Honor Empty Knights Honor

Post by Cjfthistle Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:17 pm

I was wondering if there was a set somewhere of all the rare weapons needed for this achievement. I'm sure there must be at least a few of us for whom this is the last achievement or trophy to get and it's the one that we can most easily help each other to achieve. I have a toon who's on an NG+ of some number who has a few of the weapons (including the trident) and I'd be delighted if a couple of other people wanted to get together to make up a complete set of the required weapons, which could be then passed around.

If there is any interest in co-oping this achievement, I'll post the weapons I have in the thread.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Knights Honor Empty Re: Knights Honor

Post by User1 Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:40 pm

I would be interested in co-oping this achievement with you. The only weapons I haven't had, are Artorias' Greatshield, non-cursed GS Of Artorias, Great Lord Greatsword, Darkmoon Bow, Tin Darkmoon Catalyst, Lifehunt Scythe, Logan's Catalyst, Smough's Hammer, DragonSlayer Spear and Moonlight Butterfly Horn. At least, that's what I can think of.
    Cjfthistle
    Cjfthistle
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Cjfthistle Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:16 am

I'll try and kill Sif today so that I can get the Greatshield on this toon. I have GSwoA in its true form already.

That leaves me needing a Gravelord Sword, a Black Knight Greatsword, a Black Knight Shield, a Dragonslayer spear, the cursed Gtsword of Arty, the Dragon Greatsword and the crescent axe.

Oh, and the Chaos Blade. Whether or not it's the best blade, I'm out of Quelaag souls and I've only got the furysword!

Two things: I'm working from a list I found on the internet, so it may be perfectly right, or it may not. There was no Pharis bow or Logan catalyst on the list.

Also, some of my weapons have been upgraded. I think I've seen that that's caused problems for some people going for the KH achievement, and they've had to downgrade them to +0. We'll see!
    Gambs_the_Grey
    Gambs_the_Grey
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gambs_the_Grey Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:17 am

This is also my last achievement but I have resigned myself to going round again through NG+++

I still need 2 sif weapons, I think I have the uncursed version.. So i need the shield and the other sword.. LONG

Also need the fury sword, which shouldn't be that bad and prisillas dagger.

I definately have 2 crescent axes and im sure i got all the black knight stuff if you want them you can have them
    Cjfthistle
    Cjfthistle
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Cjfthistle Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:08 am

@gambs You're welcome to all my weapons once I get this blooming achievement. I've had them all in my various playthroughs, but you need them one one character, as I'm sure you know.

I've played a bit this morning. All I need now is
    a Chaos Blade
    a Dragonslayer Spear
    a cursed Greatsword of Artorias
    a Gravelord Sword (I'd already killed Nito on this playthrough)
    a Black Knight Shield (I must have about 20 of these on other toons!)
    a Black Knight Greatsword.

According to the list I have, that should be it. I'll be on until about 3:30 GMT today and again tomorrow during the day. If you can help, please send me an xbox message.

EDIT: I should say, this toon is sl 120.

Last edited by Cjfthistle on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : useful information)
    Gambs_the_Grey
    Gambs_the_Grey
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gambs_the_Grey Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:32 am

I'm using a sl 128 for this achievemnet so we should be able to summon no problems.
    My xbl tag is gambs12.. Add me. Thing is tho, im at work til 18:00 gmt and normally do my demon slaying in the evenings.

Weekends are an option however

Is cjfthistle your gamer tag ?
    Gambs_the_Grey
    Gambs_the_Grey
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gambs_the_Grey Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:24 am

I finally got my knights honour yesterday.. There are a few curve balls to watch out for Stone great shield being one of them. But message me and I can give u any missing items.
    No need to worry about having upgrades on weapons as most of my stuff was upgraded.

I'd like to keep my trident. but anything else is available
    Cjfthistle
    Cjfthistle
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Cjfthistle Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:33 pm

Well, Gambs, you inspired me to go for it and I got my Knight's Honour and The Dark Soul today. I had some jolly co-op to get Ornstein's souls for the Dragonslayer Spear, then I ran through the Garden (in human form, sl 130 - don't know how I made it!) and slew Sif for the Cursed Artorias Sword.

Well done to you as well. In the end, I didn't want to get the achievement without doing the 3.5 playthroughs - if I had and just missed something, that'd be different - and it feels great to do it.

Renegade, if you want any of my weapons, you're most welcome to them. I think I'd like to keep Velka's rapier for my toon, but the rest you can have.

I'm also open to sharing them with the forum in general. I can't afford to keep xbox live after the end of the month, though, so you'll need to be quick!
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:01 pm

I would sure like a Logan's Catalyst, and a cursed gs of artorias, if you have them. I've recently got the Butterfly Horn, and I can trade you a Chaos Blade after the event, on my sl55. Also, if you've got any weapons you don't need, please send my way? I can probably get you a Greatshield of Artorias.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:18 pm