Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PC SL30, I need lantern/sunlight maggot RESOLVED

Flankydizzle
    Flankydizzle
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

PC SL30, I need lantern/sunlight maggot RESOLVED Empty PC SL30, I need lantern/sunlight maggot RESOLVED

Post by Flankydizzle Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:55 am

Sup, as the title says i just need some light, reason being i'm wanting to save Reah to get her miracles, happy to trade smoughs soul but havent got much apart from that.

Yes I know I could get it easy but happy to trade for that boss soul and hang out if you want silly I'm lazy, already beaten pinwheel but not gonna worry with Nito yet. Can we get a patch to make catacombs bonfire warpable? silly

EDIT - RESOLVED

Last edited by Flankydizzle on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Flankydizzle
    Flankydizzle
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

PC SL30, I need lantern/sunlight maggot RESOLVED Empty Re: PC SL30, I need lantern/sunlight maggot RESOLVED

Post by Flankydizzle Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:53 am

Come onnnn soul of smough for a lantern/maggot lets do this! I dont wanna farm humanity to open iizalith shortcut and surely someone at this SL would like this soul. Preferable maggot if you have a spare one.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:52 am