Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Invasion question

Flankydizzle
    Flankydizzle
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Invasion question Empty Invasion question

Post by Flankydizzle Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:28 pm

I'm a darkwraith with my current toon (playing on PC) and because i'm working crazy hours at the moment I basically just pvp in the kiln at night when I get home for a couple of hours every night.

So I run from the altar to kiln entrance and as soon as I can use red orb which works fine most the time, I usually invade someone within a minute or so.... But every now and then I will attempt to invade with red orb as soon as I can and all of the sudden the fog gates go up, I can't use red orb/homeward bone but I have the option to quit game and i'm like um ok wtf and within about 20 seconds I get invaded... and if I die I lose my humanity.

Is this a glitch? I mean technically I can obviously avoid it by just quitting the game and waiting for 5 minutes or whatever until the invader finds someone else but it's happening all the time lately. Also I'm getting weird moments where the other night I tried to invade on O+S stairs and suddenly I can summon a sunbro and way of white member into my world.... Us 3 spent the next hour ganking invaders getting massive amounts of souls and I got gravelorded but it was just weird....

Anyone else noticing consistent weird bugs?
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

Invasion question Empty Re: Invasion question

Post by BagerX2 Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:41 pm

In dukes archives something like that was happening to me before i cleared it. It was happening so fast i was having trouble just resting at the fire after the warp. I couldnt attune magic because every time i quite and reload it was happening again. My thought is that iI was in a good level, 73 at the time, to get a lot of people using the orb. The same thing happend to me in anor londo at 50. Maybe your level is just right for invaisions like mine was.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:44 pm

You can be invaded at any time at the Kiln. And when you get invaded, your invasion search is cancelled. So say you use the orb, and the fog gates go up. Someone is invading you. They take priority over your invasion search.

Also, if the fog gates go up, and stay up,yet no one is invading, it's probably a failed invasion. It glitches like that sometimes.
    Flankydizzle
    Flankydizzle
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Flankydizzle Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:18 pm

Thanks guys.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:15 pm