Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Thanks for help on PSN!

x-m-a-s

Thanks for help on PSN! Empty Thanks for help on PSN!

Post by x-m-a-s Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:04 am

Yesterday afternoon I summoned two people at the beginning of Lower Undead Burg on my way to the Capra Demon.

I never got to catch their names but one of them had a reeeeaaallly tall and thin head (looked a little like the Monk's Head Collar from Demon's Souls) wrapped in bandages. The other one's appearance was less memorable.

In any case, one of them dropped a Ring of Favor and Protection, a Fire Keeper Soul, and slabs of Red and Blue titanite as gifts.

This reinforces for me something incredibly awesome about this game:

You can't really thank anyone in game as too much is happening, gestures don't quite allow for it, and your Co-op partners vanish upon killing a boss and yet people help and are generous without the usual motivator of directly receiving gratitude. Yeah, true, you get 10,000 souls, humanity, etc. but not for giving huge gifts of rings and slabs!!!

Makes me hate invaders even more when people are so generous.

Thanks again to my mystery helper(s)!

meridam99
    meridam99

Thanks for help on PSN! Empty Re: Thanks for help on PSN!

Post by meridam99 Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:17 am

x-m-a-s wrote:Yesterday afternoon I summoned two people at the beginning of Lower Undead Burg on my way to the Capra Demon.

I never got to catch their names but one of them had a reeeeaaallly tall and thin head (looked a little like the Monk's Head Collar from Demon's Souls) wrapped in bandages. The other one's appearance was less memorable.

In any case, one of them dropped a Ring of Favor and Protection, a Fire Keeper Soul, and slabs of Red and Blue titanite as gifts.

This reinforces for me something incredibly awesome about this game:

You can't really thank anyone in game as too much is happening, gestures don't quite allow for it, and your Co-op partners vanish upon killing a boss and yet people help and are generous without the usual motivator of directly receiving gratitude. Yeah, true, you get 10,000 souls, humanity, etc. but not for giving huge gifts of rings and slabs!!!

Makes me hate invaders even more when people are so generous.

Thanks again to my mystery helper(s)!

They do pop up on recently met players so you can send them a Personal Message!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:18 pm