Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Sentiel
Zephryl
6 posters

Accidently killed an NPC...

Zephryl
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Accidently killed an NPC... Empty Accidently killed an NPC...

Post by Zephryl Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:05 am

So after getting lost in Duke's Archives, somehow winding up back at the entrance, I decided to go to Oolacile instead...

One of the first things I do? I reflexively attack the Giant Mushroom, only to discover it was actually an NPC... Will this come back to bite me in the *** later? Or is it one of the ones where I just miss out on some dialogue?
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Accidently killed an NPC... Empty Re: Accidently killed an NPC...

Post by Sentiel Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:16 am

If I didn't know about Elizabeth (the mushroom) from trailer, I would've killed it as well. Don't blame yourself.

You shouldn't lose anything major. Elizabeth sells Ollacile spells, just like Dusk, so you can buy them from Dusk once you save her. You get three Magic Mushroom items with insane HP regen from her, but you don't really need those. You can find one of them in Royal Wood.
    Zephryl
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zephryl Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:26 am

Sentiel wrote:If I didn't know about Elizabeth (the mushroom) from trailer, I would've killed it as well. Don't blame yourself.

You shouldn't lose anything major. Elizabeth sells Ollacile spells, just like Dusk, so you can buy them from Dusk once you save her. You get three Magic Mushroom items with insane HP regen from her, but you don't really need those. You can find one of them in Royal Wood.

Oh I got the mushrooms from stabbing her anyway~ Guess I haven't lost anything then. Not planning on buying any Sorceries this playthrough, so not having access to Dusk for a while is no big deal.

What a relief! Thanks~
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:43 am

Those shrooms make a NG+ four kings fight much easier.
    passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by passivefamiliar Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:49 am

But they aren't farmable. Amazing hp regen, but unable to get more...they are worthless. I'd trade mine for slabs anyday. Maybe you can farm the slabs, but still. Mushrooms are an amazing tease nothing more.

As far as killing the npc, i didn't even see her till i'd almost completed the dlc portion. I breezed right through that area the first few times.
    kaa0skrisse
    kaa0skrisse

Post by kaa0skrisse Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:20 am

passivefamiliar wrote:But they aren't farmable. Amazing hp regen, but unable to get more...they are worthless.

Are you absolutely sure there isn't a place yet found on the DLC where one could get very rare shroom drops? They just seem so odd and out of place just because of the fact that you can get those four and that's it. Fromsoft is known to troll though so who knows..
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:26 am

That's not much different than the divine blessings. Only a few left in the world. Only a few...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:54 am