Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Looking for a fight...

sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Looking for a fight... Empty Looking for a fight...

Post by sure-magicians Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:00 am

Like the title says, I'm looking for a fight, a nasty one.

I have been hosting lately but most fights are over too soon, so I am asking all of you nice people if you want to fight me.
    Preferably someone who wants to answer my questions after the fight (after I lose I mean lol), and ideally with an unupgraded weapon so I don't die in 3 hits.

I have been trying this with randoms, tried sending them a message but that got me killed every time I tried, death by typing with controller.
    (keyboard is in the mail)

Then I tried ridiculous outfits, like holding 2 skull lanterns and wearing the sunlight maggot hat thingy, or dress up like Havel and just turn my back, got better results but sadly the 3 invaders that actually paused to see what was going on were all Japanese, they did reply to my message but in Japanese, which I cannot read, also got a reply in Spanish but my Spanish is only marginally better then my Japanese...

So I was hoping someone here would be willing to fight me, and prolong the fight so I have some more time to figure stuff out and see what is going on.
    Not looking for honor but just plain survivability.
    Roll bs, dark magic everything a 'regular invader' throws at me, just at a lower pace, if that makes any sense...

I have several characters, 125, 130, 200, 220 and a 308.
    Building a LV 100 right now but that is going to take me some days to complete.

So if anyone would be willing to help me out here, that would be awesome and I would be eternally grateful, sortof... Proper Bow

Long post sorry for that, but thank you for reading it anyway!
    I'll finish with my most favorite gesture in all of video gaming history:
    Well What is it Well What is it

drmuto
    drmuto
    Regular
    Regular

Looking for a fight... Empty Re: Looking for a fight...

Post by drmuto Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:28 am

so you're essentially trying to see how you can improve your defensive tactics by fighting and learn to adapt to situations better? or am i misunderstanding the post?
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:52 am

drmuto wrote:so you're essentially trying to see how you can improve your defensive tactics by fighting and learn to adapt to situations better? or am i misunderstanding the post?

No misunderstanding, what you said is basically what I am looking for yes...
    I'm just a guy who wants to get better and fighting off invaders, and I did not mean to cause any misunderstanding, English isn't my first language...
    drmuto
    drmuto
    Regular
    Regular

Post by drmuto Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:58 am

what system i could probably help, most of my toons are lower lvl but doesn't matter too much for learning
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:10 am

Mainly on PS3, I also have a Xbox Live Gold membership but that expires at the end of the month...
    drmuto
    drmuto
    Regular
    Regular

Post by drmuto Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:18 am

im on xbox
    gt: mutowski
    hit me up if ya see me online
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:11 am

i play sl 100s.. idk how much help dueling me would be but feel free to add me. rifter7 ps3 and xbox.
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:13 am

It will help, and even if it doesn't, it will be fun...
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:16 pm

drmuto wrote:im on xbox
    gt: mutowski
    hit me up if ya see me online

Message sent, only not sure if I am going to renew my Gold subscription, got invaded by the same guy like 3 times today, started ok, managed to backstab him 4 times with a +15 Claymore with no effect on his HP.
    Didn't even notice that until the third time...

Then he goes all pyro on me, drains almost 3/4 of my HP, I return the favor, chaos storm, chaos fire whip and a couple of great chaos fireballs, that hit him full in the face, but no effect whatsoever...
    All that was missing was the theme from that Highlander movie, who wants to live forever.

He bowed twice before the first time we fought today, so I reckon, that's nice for a change, what makes it even worse is that I had encountered this fine specimen of the human race before, a couple of days earlier, the fight was over pretty quick so I didn't notice his invincibility then.

I didn't send him any messages, but if he had lived next door I would have made him eat his controller, console and every cable attached to it and top it of with his flatscreen...
    Needless to say I got a tiny bit more mad then I should but posting it here is calming me down as I type, sorry for the rant...

Rifter7 wrote:i play sl 100s.. idk how much help dueling me would be but feel free to add me. rifter7 ps3 and xbox.

Added, on PS3...

sorry for the double post...

Last edited by sure-magicians on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double post)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:20 pm