Help with Sen's Fortress (XBL)

    Share

    Darkcookie

    Posts : 3
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-12-20

    Help with Sen's Fortress (XBL)

    Post by Darkcookie on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:33 am

    Well, after trying a few times to get throigh it myself (and dying every time) I finaly came to the conclusion that I could need some help. I'm curently SL 62 and my gamertag is Shmoshinator.
    So if you are a merciful player who wants to help me, please contact me (:
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: Help with Sen's Fortress (XBL)

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:11 pm

    I'd help if my net was working. Sadly, it isn't. :|

    avatar
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 286
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2013-01-03
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    Re: Help with Sen's Fortress (XBL)

    Post by Bloodpact91 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:16 pm

    Darkcookie wrote:Well, after trying a few times to get throigh it myself (and dying every time) I finaly came to the conclusion that I could need some help. I'm curently SL 62 and my gamertag is Shmoshinator.
    So if you are a merciful player who wants to help me, please contact me (:

    Damn , i don't have access to xbox live right now , but i will later today. I'll come back here and see if you still need help , i am currently SL61 i think.

    Also did you try summoning Iron Tarkus to assist you? Hes in the small building on the other side of the bridge close to the boss gate. And also if you kill the boulder shooting giant on the top of the tower it would help you lots happy


    _________________

    Prayer XBL : Bloodpact91 Prayer
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: Help with Sen's Fortress (XBL)

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:18 pm

    I'm not sure that his problem is in beating the Iron Golem. It sounds like he's having trouble just getting out of the interior of Sen's Fortress.

    avatar
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 286
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2013-01-03
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    Re: Help with Sen's Fortress (XBL)

    Post by Bloodpact91 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:22 pm

    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I'm not sure that his problem is in beating the Iron Golem. It sounds like he's having trouble just getting out of the interior of Sen's Fortress.

    Oh , if that's the case , i can help later on today if you're still stuck happy Sen's can be :dung: if you don't know where to go.

    Btw what armor and weapon are you using right now? And what are your stat?


    _________________

    Prayer XBL : Bloodpact91 Prayer
    avatar
    Cjfthistle
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 49
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-12-30
    Age : 37
    Location : Scotland

    Re: Help with Sen's Fortress (XBL)

    Post by Cjfthistle on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:46 pm

    I'm available. Add me on xbl.


    _________________
    :white-stone: Xbox 360
    Soul levels: 100ish; 80ish; 64; 48; 25. Will create new toons for jolly coop, if I may be so grossly incandescent.

    Darkcookie

    Posts : 3
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-12-20

    Re: Help with Sen's Fortress (XBL)

    Post by Darkcookie on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:17 pm

    Bloodpact91 wrote:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I'm not sure that his problem is in beating the Iron Golem. It sounds like he's having trouble just getting out of the interior of Sen's Fortress.

    Oh , if that's the case , i can help later on today if you're still stuck happy Sen's can be if you don't know where to go.

    Btw what armor and weapon are you using right now? And what are your stat?

    My problem is not the fighting but falling of bridges when enemys are still there xD
    avatar
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 286
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2013-01-03
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    Re: Help with Sen's Fortress (XBL)

    Post by Bloodpact91 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:19 pm

    Darkcookie wrote:
    Bloodpact91 wrote:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I'm not sure that his problem is in beating the Iron Golem. It sounds like he's having trouble just getting out of the interior of Sen's Fortress.

    Oh , if that's the case , i can help later on today if you're still stuck happy Sen's can be if you don't know where to go.

    Btw what armor and weapon are you using right now? And what are your stat?

    My problem is not the fighting but falling of bridges when enemys are still there xD

    Ok well i'll see what i can do once i get back to my place and log on XBL. And where can one put his summon sign in order for you to summon me at the entrance?


    _________________

    Prayer XBL : Bloodpact91 Prayer
    avatar
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 673
    Reputation : 44
    Join date : 2013-01-07
    Age : 25
    Location : Sunlight Shrine

    Re: Help with Sen's Fortress (XBL)

    Post by Ashran on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:27 pm

    I can help too. Actually my sunbro is helping people in sens. My SL is 64.


    _________________

    “There is real beauty in Dark Souls. It reveals that life is more suffering than pleasure, more failure than success, and that even the momentary relief of achievement is wiped away by new levels of difficulty. It is also a testament to our persistence in the face of that suffering. “

    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Re: Help with Sen's Fortress (XBL)

    Post by User1 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:03 pm

    I can help. XBL is KNIFE4LIFE32 and I have lots of different soul level toons.


    Last edited by RenegadeCop on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just found out their level :))
    avatar
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 286
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2013-01-03
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    Re: Help with Sen's Fortress (XBL)

    Post by Bloodpact91 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:35 pm

    Just added you if you still need help happy


    _________________

    Prayer XBL : Bloodpact91 Prayer

    Sponsored content

    Re: Help with Sen's Fortress (XBL)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:34 am