Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
WyrmHero
PlasticandRage
Kuragari
Ashran
The Letter X
Hue
Juutas
xSomax
Sentiel
lalliman
LunarFog
Samurainova
16 posters

Am i Turtleing?

Poll

Am i turtleing? Please look below for description

[ 3 ]
    Am i Turtleing? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Am i Turtleing? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 18 ]
    Am i Turtleing? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap86%Am i Turtleing? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [86%] 

Total Votes: 21
    Aznul
    Aznul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Am i Turtleing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Am i Turtleing?

Post by Aznul Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:52 pm

That is certainly not turtling. Keeping your gaurd up sometimes during a fight where you are overall more aggressive than your opponent is to be expected, and certainly doesn't deserve hatemail. Some people either don't fully understand the terms they are using, or the game, or they simply cannot accept a fair loss. Those people should either be taught and corrected, or ignored.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:11 pm

Blocking with weapons shouldn't really be called Turtling. You take 40-60% of the damage (Depends on The weapn)) that get's thrown at you and the Stability is normaly **** (DEPENDS of The Weapon) so your guard will mostly get Broken and get hit.

Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:10 pm

Aznul wrote:That is certainly not turtling. Keeping your gaurd up sometimes during a fight where you are overall more aggressive than your opponent is to be expected, and certainly doesn't deserve hatemail. Some people either don't fully understand the terms they are using, or the game, or they simply cannot accept a fair loss. Those people should either be taught and corrected, or ignored.

I feel the same and can understand your reasoning very detailed and well done, i appreciate your effort and shall give thee a plus happy
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:11 pm

Jester's Tears wrote:Blocking with weapons shouldn't really be called Turtling. You take 40-60% of the damage (Depends on The weapn)) that get's thrown at you and the Stability is normaly **** (DEPENDS of The Weapon) so your guard will mostly get Broken and get hit.

Very true, shortsword or two handing most weapons has very poor stability and stamina penalties. thank you for pointing that out happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:59 pm