Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Tolvo
Dj-B-Man-Jr
User
theGentleman
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Yarxov
Carphil
Reaperfan
Scudman_Slayer
PlasticandRage
Whknight
Serious_Much
Henkyona
17 posters

Does anyone have a symbolic avatar?

meridam99
    meridam99

Does anyone have a symbolic avatar? - Page 3 Empty Re: Does anyone have a symbolic avatar?

Post by meridam99 Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:11 pm

Just from the title of the thread, I was thinking, aren't all avatar's symbolic? Even the lack of an avatar is symbolic. There are more symbolic avatars, but that in and of itself is symbolic. Sorry to go down the "deep" hole here.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Does anyone have a symbolic avatar? - Page 3 Empty Re: Does anyone have a symbolic avatar?

Post by Serious_Much Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:13 pm

meridam99 wrote:Just from the title of the thread, I was thinking, aren't all avatar's symbolic? Even the lack of an avatar is symbolic. There are more symbolic avatars, but that in and of itself is symbolic. Sorry to go down the "deep" hole here.

says the guy rocking an avatar from possibly the most blatant Tv show in existence? silly
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:16 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    meridam99 wrote:Just from the title of the thread, I was thinking, aren't all avatar's symbolic? Even the lack of an avatar is symbolic. There are more symbolic avatars, but that in and of itself is symbolic. Sorry to go down the "deep" hole here.

says the guy rocking an avatar from possibly the most blatant Tv show in existence? silly

So you get my symbolism!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:18 pm

meridam99 wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:

So you get my symbolism!

I don't even know how i could begin to respond to that..

uh yes, i totally understand you big grin
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:53 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    meridam99 wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:

So you get my symbolism!

I don't even know how i could begin to respond to that..

uh yes, i totally understand you big grin

My avatar is symbolic of the most blatant Tv show in existence.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:55 pm

I understood what you meant.

Congrats on being a Moderator, by the way. The hammer suits you.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:45 am

I'm still looking for one I like. Till I find one,sorry, Mr. Faceless will have to do. Maybe I'm too picky or too vain.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:07 am

I've decided upon a new one, the Yuuzahn Vong, Nam Anor. A being of great deception and understanding, cowardly yet long living. A master of manipulation and practically a harbinger of war despite avoid conflict at almost every turn. He was a seeker of the knowledge due to his disbelief, in fact he is noted as being the only atheistic Vong to exist in the time line. In his world, a world full of zealotry, of warfare, of sacrifice for gods that their people believed gave them the right to do anything they wished, he showed doubt. He decided to test the knowledge of himself and others and come to a conclusion even he wasn't sure of. He was a being that was never certain of anything and impacted multiple galaxies while only being noticed by a handful of individuals. He was most certainly not doing it all for others as well, merely he based all of his actions around how they would effect him and him alone. Something practically unheard of amongst his people. He was definitely a maverick, and for all he's done he gets to be my current avatar, because I love the idea of such a being. One that always questions and never believes.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:54 am

So how many people don't have their original avatar they had when they first posted here, making their original post irrelevant to any newcomings reading the thread? I know I do lol
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:26 pm

I had a hood from a hollow thief. Still have it... Only, more expanded from it.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:48 pm

should i change my avatar or will it just ruin the profile since the name and pic are matched?
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:49 pm

Your call really, you could always find a different sparkly, twinkly lizard to replace it happy
    NeoGeoKitsune
    NeoGeoKitsune

Post by NeoGeoKitsune Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:02 pm

I chose mine because i like sorting people's problems out, and i'm generally cheerful while doing so. Thus the reason for my chosen avatar happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:18 pm