Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Insert Creative Title Here Because I Got Nothing.

Kyōkai
    Kyōkai
    Addicted
    Addicted

Insert Creative Title Here Because I Got Nothing. Empty Insert Creative Title Here Because I Got Nothing.

Post by Kyōkai Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:50 pm

So I was wondering if I'm the only one here who gets slightly annoyed and offended in some way when you invade as a phantom only to find the host and another phantom that had invaded them stop fighting and gang up on you because they think you're going to gank/interrupt their duel, when really you won't?

Or am I just misunderstanding everything?
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Insert Creative Title Here Because I Got Nothing. Empty Re: Insert Creative Title Here Because I Got Nothing.

Post by The Letter X Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:47 pm

It depends on how I'm feeling at the time if I'm dueling someone and another invades. For example I was just dueling someone from this forum earlier but we got invaded at least 11 times before we could finish it. After that we just started charging the invaders to quickly get back to our duel. For the most part I don't do it, however.

I also get annoyed when I invade and it happens, but I expect anything when invading and I love the possibility of a 3 person FFA.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Insert Creative Title Here Because I Got Nothing. Empty Re: Insert Creative Title Here Because I Got Nothing.

Post by PlasticandRage Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:41 pm

I sort of feel the same way when I get invaded and someone starts throwing lloyd's at me. I always feel like "Really? You thought I was going to start healing?"
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:44 pm

PlasticandRage wrote:I sort of feel the same way when I get invaded and someone starts throwing lloyd's at me. I always feel like "Really? You thought I was going to start healing?"

It feels like they're insulting my abilities. They're probably not, but that really gets to me.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:46 pm

^ Yup. On the other hand, one of my favorite things is when I invade and someone starts throwing lloyd's at me. Makes me smile every single time.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:49 pm

9 times out of ten now in the township invaders interrupt my duels, and most pull cheap tricks as it is, i have no compunction about crushing them with all predjudice, thats the risk you take when you "invade" instead of "duel"
    Saturday-Saint
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Saturday-Saint Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:42 pm

If you're in the Burg, they're probably killing you because you lower your frame rate. The polite thing to do when you invade people dueling in the Burg is to jump off a cliff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 pm