Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I think I bought an extra DLC?

GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

I think I bought an extra DLC? Empty I think I bought an extra DLC?

Post by GenericUsername Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:37 am

So first off when I bought dark souls, I got a new copy from gamestop. The cashier grabbed the disc and put it in one of the cases on the wall and it just looked like a normal dark souls copy. Afterwards I checked a powerup rewards history and it said I purchased the limited edition dark souls. I thought it was just a mess up or something so I ignored it.

But now I ask, is the crystal golem in the duke's archives that drops the pendant always supposed to be there, but it only drops the pendant when you get the DLC? Because in every one of my first character's run throughs the golem was there and I just never bothered to attack it. And then one day I bought the DLC off of the PS store and installed it and realized that nothing had changed and found out that the golem I was ignoring was the golem from the DLC.

So i'm not really sure what's happening, did I throw away $15?
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

I think I bought an extra DLC? Empty Re: I think I bought an extra DLC?

Post by tinypantha Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:45 am

The golem is there before you download the DLC for compatability issues say: you summon a no dlc friend and you go to kill the golem, what would happen if your friend no haz code for that golem? Would you attack air? They prevent this by giving all but the broken pendant and "access" code to the community thru a Patch and the broken pendant and the access code thru the actual download.

TL;DR: No you did not throw away 15 dollars potentialy
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by GenericUsername Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:53 am

tinypantha wrote:The golem is there before you download the DLC for compatability issues say: you summon a no dlc friend and you go to kill the golem, what would happen if your friend no haz code for that golem? Would you attack air? They prevent this by giving all but the broken pendant and "access" code to the community thru a Patch and the broken pendant and the access code thru the actual download.

TL;DR: No you did not throw away 15 dollars potentialy

Ah well that potentially makes me feel better.
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:04 am

YAY! I had the potential to make some one happy! This Calls for A:
    I think I bought an extra DLC? 1330857165 I think I bought an extra DLC? 3510096238 I think I bought an extra DLC? 945058907 I think I bought an extra DLC? 3358384175 I think I bought an extra DLC? 639795459 I think I bought an extra DLC? 1330857165 I think I bought an extra DLC? 3510096238 I think I bought an extra DLC? 945058907 I think I bought an extra DLC? 639795459 I think I bought an extra DLC? 1330857165 I think I bought an extra DLC? 3510096238 I think I bought an extra DLC? 639795459
    Random Picture Incoming:
    I think I bought an extra DLC? Z

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:25 am