anor londo/bonfire problems

Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

anor londo/bonfire problems

Post by Spurgun on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:46 am

i am having problems with the bonfires in anor londo. my anor londo is dark and gwyndolin is dead. i am farming the balder girl and her friend but when i go to the bonfire nothing will reset the only way for everything to reset is too use homeward bone. and every time i die i go to the first bonfire in anor londo (which is now unkindeld)
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Re: anor londo/bonfire problems

Post by Darkson on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:25 am

I also got Anor Londo dark recently and it's the same for me so I don't think it's a bug or something obviously, but I'm annoyed by it too that I can't respawn at the kindled bonfires. It doesn't make sense to me actually.
    Demi_God0415
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Demi_God0415 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:28 am

That's how it really is unfortunately. They don't respawn when using bonfires but will if you go through a loading process (home ward, warp, dies, etc). You can always warp back if you die so it isn't a biggie, just need waiting. Happy farming

we need Point Forward ! or rather your weapon stats. if you have or planning to forge a weapon, please help us update the current weapon stats. informations and instructions are here. of course, only if you want to, it'll be great if you do!
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:19 pm

Can't warp if the fire keeper is dead--that's the really annoying part of that bug, having to run all the way back. Especially if you'd left the stair at their lowest point to get to the Darkmoon tomb... All I can say is: don't die! silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:50 pm