Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
WandererReece
Forum Pirate
Saturday-Saint
SlakeMoth
Marino.
GrinTwist
tinypantha
Hydreigon11
Hatsune Miku
IceIfrit666
bunnywink
Elite Knight
The Letter X
PlasticandRage
Mr. Tart
Tolvo
Serious_Much
RANT
Sloth9230
Sevans
Jester's Tears
bloodpixel
dancash1808
User1
28 posters

Worst mistakes made by you in games

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Worst mistakes made by you in games - Page 4 Empty Re: Worst mistakes made by you in games

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:17 am

Playing Mass effect 1,2 and 3 and then re considering my long standing romance with Tali throwing my whole playthrough into chaos....

Spending 4 hours getting my New Vegas Character to look just right because Im pedantic about aesthetics and lore....

And worst of all making a Xcom- Enemy Unknown Squad, all members named after my friends, RIP Squaddie Camblor, Ssgt Robb "Ensign" (yeah I was second to die), Commander Mcphail, Major Annie Okay, Major Chrispy, Captain Michael, and sadly for the world shall remember his sacrifice Timothy "the Corp".

WORST PLAYHROUGH EVER! The world was lost in less than a few months. All hail our Alien Overlords!
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Worst mistakes made by you in games - Page 4 Empty Re: Worst mistakes made by you in games

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Hmmm, i'm going to have to say not getting into Metal Gear Online early enough. I got a PS3 VERY late, late 2010ish. First two games i got were MGS4 and Demon's Souls...i really wish i had got a PS3 earlier. That is more of a money issue thing though. I hear MGO is coming back, so maybe i can get another chance. I tryed to get into it before i got addicted to Souls, but it took FOREVER to level up and then it got shut down.....:pale:

On a good note, i was searching PSN and i noticed they have tons of new and old games that aren't availble yet but have a spot with a picture/info. Theres tons of games from this gen and upcomming games like GTA5ext. With them was MGS4(no biggie), and a seperate download for MGO! Hopefully the rumor about it returning is true. (Rant....PSN soooooo needs Star Ocean 2 in the PS1 classics...along with a 100 other games for PS1/PS2. They only have the psp versions..)
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:01 pm

What! MGO is coming back! This is glorious news indeed, I loved playing that.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:11 pm

Yea, it seemed so awesome. It is certainly my worst mistake in gaming, although not exactly my fault. Metal Gear Solid rivals Souls as being my favorite franchise. I still don't know which one i like more, and i don't really need to know. I love them both sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:56 pm