Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
MrIwont4get
Hydreigon11
Elite Knight
dancash1808
harrynewgas
Condemned Payne
hey its andres
Fainthumbleher0
Wordsmith92
Juutas
abmoner
ChizFreak
Fatneckwood
Slarg232
tinypantha
Shungi
The Letter X
Rynn
x4NUB15x
KrochosTG
Cabjoy
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Red Rosie
27 posters

Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

abmoner
    Addicted
    Addicted

Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome! - Page 2 Empty Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

Post by abmoner Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:13 pm

Spear builds are Op anywhere. We just have to deal with it.
    Wordsmith92

Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome! - Page 2 Empty Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

Post by Wordsmith92 Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:31 pm

I'm down to try it out. I've always wanted an excuse to equip claws in each hand. Don't know if my guy will be ready though and he'll probably be somewhere around 50-60 range...is that cool?
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:40 pm

Wordsmith92 wrote:I'm down to try it out. I've always wanted an excuse to equip claws in each hand. Don't know if my guy will be ready though and he'll probably be somewhere around 50-60 range...is that cool?

My honest opinion: you are just writing your death sentence.
    Claws are a cool choice sure, but claws AND that low level I don't see you standing any chance.
    Wordsmith92

Post by Wordsmith92 Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:03 pm

Juutas wrote:
    Wordsmith92 wrote:I'm down to try it out. I've always wanted an excuse to equip claws in each hand. Don't know if my guy will be ready though and he'll probably be somewhere around 50-60 range...is that cool?

Claws are a cool choice sure, but claws AND that low level I don't see you standing any chance.

Yeah, I didn't really expect to win, just thought it'd be kinda fun and don't see myself getting up to 100 in time. I plan on dumping a lot into vit/end. I'm pretty new to PvP, so I'm trying to get a little more experience too, even if it does end up me being beaten fairly often.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:12 pm

Wordsmith92 wrote:
    Juutas wrote:

Yeah, I didn't really expect to win, just thought it'd be kinda fun and don't see myself getting up to 100 in time. I plan on dumping a lot into vit/end. I'm pretty new to PvP, so I'm trying to get a little more experience too, even if it does end up me being beaten fairly often.

We'll see. As far as I remember there is no clear lvl limit yet so maybe there is still a chance on your build happy
    Fainthumbleher0

Post by Fainthumbleher0 Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:21 pm

looking for pvp areas, just message on xbl when your on. gt Fainthumbleher0.
    Fainthumbleher0

Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome! - Page 2 Empty how do i get in touch

Post by Fainthumbleher0 Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:43 pm

when will you be on? so i can meet you in the painted world.
    Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Post by Red Rosie Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Spear builds are welcome, as are maxed out housewives... But as I said before, the video will be on youtube, forums and wiki chat, so I would "hope" that people want to be remembered for a more interesting set up or knocking people off the edge with some kind of uppercut... Rather than just a scrubby win with spear pokes and turtles

Because you can be sure those are the first fights ill edit out if I have too much footage lol

Anyway again sorry for the delay, Cone is on holiday and its only fair I speak to him since it was his idea, even if it ends up just me doing it

SL was going to be 100, but if people want it to be any different then we can go with majority I guess?

(Ill be summoning red signs so obv any lower lvls are also welcome)
    Cabjoy
    Cabjoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Cabjoy Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:37 pm

100's good! I just made a guy for this at 100 big grin
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:48 pm

I can make a level 100, but if you want to see white dragon breath I have a level 120. Anyways GT:"hey its andres" let me know what's up. This should be fun Sun
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:19 am

The thought just occurred to be that the broken bridge in Sen's Fortress would be an amazing place to do this. The fall outs would be much more dramatic and it would be a lot harder to run around a person during a fight.
    Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Post by Red Rosie Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:41 am

hey its andres wrote:The thought just occurred to be that the broken bridge in Sen's Fortress would be an amazing place to do this. The fall outs would be much more dramatic and it would be a lot harder to run around a person during a fight.

Thats a great idea! And alot easier for new builds to get to as well!

Ill go up there as soon as I can and check out the views!

Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:33 am

I think lvl 100 is perfect for any PvP so I would vote for it.
    Condemned Payne
    Condemned Payne

Post by Condemned Payne Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:28 am

GT is Condemned Payne Hit me up with a time ill try to be there Eastern time US
    harrynewgas
    harrynewgas

Post by harrynewgas Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:27 am

GT: thezombieharry Timezone: UK. I think most of my builds are SL120, but we'll see what happens anyway
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:05 pm

Any word from Cone, Rosie?
    Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Post by Red Rosie Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:59 pm

Slarg232 wrote:Any word from Cone, Rosie?

Still nothing :/

If anyone here knows him or uses his stream feel free to mention it =)
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:16 pm

Time to sabotage twisted twisted
    TRIPLE FATALITY
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:05 pm

Red Rosie Sugar wrote:Anyway again sorry for the delay, Cone is on holiday and its only fair I speak to him since it was his idea, even if it ends up just me doing it

The delay is good (for me), I'm on holiday as well. winking
    Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Post by Red Rosie Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:39 pm

Hey guys, ok firstly I havent been able to get a reply from cone for over a month now, so im just gonna do this lol

(sorry cone if you ever see this but I did try and ask!!)

Secondly here is the last FC I did, just for a bit of a preview of how it went / how I roll with making the video etc =)

Third, ill be free to do this all week from 6pm - 11pm (UK time) and then also throughout the whole day saturday and sunday. (I know that isnt great for you muricans, but im not staying up till silly o clock on a work night!!)

Give me a message at RedRosieSugar.Chatango.Com whenever you can this week, and if there are at least 2 people up for it at one time, ill head to sens / painted world and host.

Talk soon!

Well What is it

Elite Knight
    Elite Knight
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elite Knight Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:36 pm

Argh. I need to get a Gold card. >:I
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:58 pm

So is the level for this 120 or 100? Cos I could use the 125 I used in the video above, if the level was 120. And if it's 100 I may have a 106 (it's an odd number, I know it's around 100) with fire and spells. FIRE.
    MrIwont4get
    MrIwont4get

Post by MrIwont4get Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:40 am

Hey everyone, Rosie has asked me if I wanted to help with hosting this and I plan to! I will be hosting it this week on tuesday and wednesday from 7-11 EST. This way no one will have to stay up till "silly o clock on a work night" to be involved in the fight club.

Send me a message at MrIwont4get.Chatango.Com if you are interested, and if there are at least 2 people up for it at one time, I'll host it.

Another thing I want to mention is that when I do upload the video, it wont be as flashy as the ones Rosie makes. No little cut scenes from the movie, because that will just take time away from the pvp.
    Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Post by Red Rosie Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:18 am

MrIwont4get wrote:Hey everyone, Rosie has asked me if I wanted to help with hosting this and I plan to! I will be hosting it this week on tuesday and wednesday from 7-11 EST. This way no one will have to stay up till "silly o clock on a work night" to be involved in the fight club.

Send me a message at MrIwont4get.Chatango.Com if you are interested, and if there are at least 2 people up for it at one time, I'll host it.

Another thing I want to mention is that when I do upload the video, it wont be as flashy as the ones Rosie makes. No little cut scenes from the movie, because that will just take time away from the pvp.

Awesome! Thanks!

And you cheeky sheit! I wont be cutting pvp for cut scenes with this one!! Just some mortal kombat sound effects =D

What do you think for lvls? with peoples different builds im thinking maybe just hosting at lvl 120 and anyone who is in range can come?
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:03 am

Red Rosie Sugar wrote:

Awesome! Thanks!

And you cheeky sheit! I wont be cutting pvp for cut scenes with this one!! Just some mortal kombat sound effects =D

What do you think for lvls? with peoples different builds im thinking maybe just hosting at lvl 120 and anyone who is in range can come?

If SL 120 Count me in (although this toon is a gank hunter so I apologize for the disgustingly high hp). Actually now that I think about it I may not be able to make it depending on how classes go (new quarter) so if not then best of luck to all of you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:41 pm