Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

    Share

    abmoner
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 140
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-11-28

    Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

    Post by abmoner on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:13 pm

    Spear builds are Op anywhere. We just have to deal with it.

    Wordsmith92

    Posts : 3
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

    Post by Wordsmith92 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:31 pm

    I'm down to try it out. I've always wanted an excuse to equip claws in each hand. Don't know if my guy will be ready though and he'll probably be somewhere around 50-60 range...is that cool?


    _________________
    XBL: Wordsmith92
    avatar
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1500
    Reputation : 104
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 29
    Location : Finland

    Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

    Post by Juutas on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:40 pm

    Wordsmith92 wrote:I'm down to try it out. I've always wanted an excuse to equip claws in each hand. Don't know if my guy will be ready though and he'll probably be somewhere around 50-60 range...is that cool?

    My honest opinion: you are just writing your death sentence.
    Claws are a cool choice sure, but claws AND that low level I don't see you standing any chance.


    _________________
    "Now stay down!" "...okay"

    Twitch.tv: www.twitch.tv/blueberryknights
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/Juutas1988
    XBOX: Juutas1988
    PC: Juutas1988

    Wordsmith92

    Posts : 3
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-12-28

    Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

    Post by Wordsmith92 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:03 pm

    Juutas wrote:
    Wordsmith92 wrote:I'm down to try it out. I've always wanted an excuse to equip claws in each hand. Don't know if my guy will be ready though and he'll probably be somewhere around 50-60 range...is that cool?

    My honest opinion: you are just writing your death sentence.
    Claws are a cool choice sure, but claws AND that low level I don't see you standing any chance.

    Yeah, I didn't really expect to win, just thought it'd be kinda fun and don't see myself getting up to 100 in time. I plan on dumping a lot into vit/end. I'm pretty new to PvP, so I'm trying to get a little more experience too, even if it does end up me being beaten fairly often.


    _________________
    XBL: Wordsmith92
    avatar
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1500
    Reputation : 104
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 29
    Location : Finland

    Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

    Post by Juutas on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:12 pm

    Wordsmith92 wrote:
    Juutas wrote:
    Wordsmith92 wrote:I'm down to try it out. I've always wanted an excuse to equip claws in each hand. Don't know if my guy will be ready though and he'll probably be somewhere around 50-60 range...is that cool?

    My honest opinion: you are just writing your death sentence.
    Claws are a cool choice sure, but claws AND that low level I don't see you standing any chance.

    Yeah, I didn't really expect to win, just thought it'd be kinda fun and don't see myself getting up to 100 in time. I plan on dumping a lot into vit/end. I'm pretty new to PvP, so I'm trying to get a little more experience too, even if it does end up me being beaten fairly often.

    We'll see. As far as I remember there is no clear lvl limit yet so maybe there is still a chance on your build happy


    _________________
    "Now stay down!" "...okay"

    Twitch.tv: www.twitch.tv/blueberryknights
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/Juutas1988
    XBOX: Juutas1988
    PC: Juutas1988

    Fainthumbleher0

    Posts : 4
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-12-14
    Age : 28
    Location : Alabama

    Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

    Post by Fainthumbleher0 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:21 pm

    looking for pvp areas, just message on xbl when your on. gt Fainthumbleher0.

    Fainthumbleher0

    Posts : 4
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-12-14
    Age : 28
    Location : Alabama

    how do i get in touch

    Post by Fainthumbleher0 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:43 pm

    when will you be on? so i can meet you in the painted world.
    avatar
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 306
    Reputation : 113
    Join date : 2012-09-29
    Location : The Dark Side

    Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

    Post by Red Rosie on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:24 pm

    Spear builds are welcome, as are maxed out housewives... But as I said before, the video will be on youtube, forums and wiki chat, so I would "hope" that people want to be remembered for a more interesting set up or knocking people off the edge with some kind of uppercut... Rather than just a scrubby win with spear pokes and turtles

    Because you can be sure those are the first fights ill edit out if I have too much footage lol


    Anyway again sorry for the delay, Cone is on holiday and its only fair I speak to him since it was his idea, even if it ends up just me doing it

    SL was going to be 100, but if people want it to be any different then we can go with majority I guess?

    (Ill be summoning red signs so obv any lower lvls are also welcome)


    _________________
    Now, they salute with BOTH hands...

    http://Youtube.com/RedRosieSugar

    http://Youtube.com/DarkProjectMayhem
    avatar
    Cabjoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 166
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2012-02-23
    Location : Australia

    Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

    Post by Cabjoy on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:37 pm

    100's good! I just made a guy for this at 100 big grin
    avatar
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1044
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-12-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Darkroot Garden, California

    Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

    Post by hey its andres on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:48 pm

    I can make a level 100, but if you want to see white dragon breath I have a level 120. Anyways GT:"hey its andres" let me know what's up. This should be fun Sun


    _________________
    XBL: hey its andres
    And now on Youtube!  
    avatar
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1044
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-12-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Darkroot Garden, California

    Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

    Post by hey its andres on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:19 am

    The thought just occurred to be that the broken bridge in Sen's Fortress would be an amazing place to do this. The fall outs would be much more dramatic and it would be a lot harder to run around a person during a fight.


    _________________
    XBL: hey its andres
    And now on Youtube!  
    avatar
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 306
    Reputation : 113
    Join date : 2012-09-29
    Location : The Dark Side

    Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

    Post by Red Rosie on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:41 am

    hey its andres wrote:The thought just occurred to be that the broken bridge in Sen's Fortress would be an amazing place to do this. The fall outs would be much more dramatic and it would be a lot harder to run around a person during a fight.

    Thats a great idea! And alot easier for new builds to get to as well!

    Ill go up there as soon as I can and check out the views!



    _________________
    Now, they salute with BOTH hands...

    http://Youtube.com/RedRosieSugar

    http://Youtube.com/DarkProjectMayhem
    avatar
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1500
    Reputation : 104
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 29
    Location : Finland

    Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

    Post by Juutas on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:33 am

    I think lvl 100 is perfect for any PvP so I would vote for it.


    _________________
    "Now stay down!" "...okay"

    Twitch.tv: www.twitch.tv/blueberryknights
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/Juutas1988
    XBOX: Juutas1988
    PC: Juutas1988
    avatar
    Condemned Payne

    Posts : 5
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-11-17

    Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

    Post by Condemned Payne on Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:28 am

    GT is Condemned Payne Hit me up with a time ill try to be there Eastern time US
    avatar
    harrynewgas

    Posts : 4
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-12-31
    Age : 21

    Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

    Post by harrynewgas on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:27 am

    GT: thezombieharry Timezone: UK. I think most of my builds are SL120, but we'll see what happens anyway
    avatar
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1351
    Reputation : 51
    Join date : 2012-08-07
    Age : 26

    Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

    Post by Slarg232 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:05 pm

    Any word from Cone, Rosie?


    _________________


    avatar
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 306
    Reputation : 113
    Join date : 2012-09-29
    Location : The Dark Side

    Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

    Post by Red Rosie on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:59 pm

    Slarg232 wrote:Any word from Cone, Rosie?

    Still nothing :/

    If anyone here knows him or uses his stream feel free to mention it =)


    _________________
    Now, they salute with BOTH hands...

    http://Youtube.com/RedRosieSugar

    http://Youtube.com/DarkProjectMayhem
    avatar
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4318
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 22

    Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

    Post by dancash1808 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:16 pm

    Time to sabotage twisted twisted
    TRIPLE FATALITY


    _________________
    "Quotes seem to be popular with you people"-Acidic cook
    You should all play league with me! twisted http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=506391218392b408980226
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:05 pm

    Red Rosie Sugar wrote:Anyway again sorry for the delay, Cone is on holiday and its only fair I speak to him since it was his idea, even if it ends up just me doing it

    The delay is good (for me), I'm on holiday as well. winking

    avatar
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 306
    Reputation : 113
    Join date : 2012-09-29
    Location : The Dark Side

    Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

    Post by Red Rosie on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:39 pm

    Hey guys, ok firstly I havent been able to get a reply from cone for over a month now, so im just gonna do this lol

    (sorry cone if you ever see this but I did try and ask!!)

    Secondly here is the last FC I did, just for a bit of a preview of how it went / how I roll with making the video etc =)



    Third, ill be free to do this all week from 6pm - 11pm (UK time) and then also throughout the whole day saturday and sunday. (I know that isnt great for you muricans, but im not staying up till silly o clock on a work night!!)

    Give me a message at RedRosieSugar.Chatango.Com whenever you can this week, and if there are at least 2 people up for it at one time, ill head to sens / painted world and host.

    Talk soon!

    Well What is it



    _________________
    Now, they salute with BOTH hands...

    http://Youtube.com/RedRosieSugar

    http://Youtube.com/DarkProjectMayhem
    avatar
    Elite Knight
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 402
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-11-04
    Age : 23
    Location : Firelink Shrine

    Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

    Post by Elite Knight on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:36 pm

    Argh. I need to get a Gold card. >:I


    _________________
    [img]
    avatar
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 364
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-12-19

    Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

    Post by Hydreigon11 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:58 pm

    So is the level for this 120 or 100? Cos I could use the 125 I used in the video above, if the level was 120. And if it's 100 I may have a 106 (it's an odd number, I know it's around 100) with fire and spells. FIRE.
    avatar
    MrIwont4get

    Posts : 1
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-01-07

    Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

    Post by MrIwont4get on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:40 am

    Hey everyone, Rosie has asked me if I wanted to help with hosting this and I plan to! I will be hosting it this week on tuesday and wednesday from 7-11 EST. This way no one will have to stay up till "silly o clock on a work night" to be involved in the fight club.

    Send me a message at MrIwont4get.Chatango.Com if you are interested, and if there are at least 2 people up for it at one time, I'll host it.

    Another thing I want to mention is that when I do upload the video, it wont be as flashy as the ones Rosie makes. No little cut scenes from the movie, because that will just take time away from the pvp.
    avatar
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 306
    Reputation : 113
    Join date : 2012-09-29
    Location : The Dark Side

    Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

    Post by Red Rosie on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:18 am

    MrIwont4get wrote:Hey everyone, Rosie has asked me if I wanted to help with hosting this and I plan to! I will be hosting it this week on tuesday and wednesday from 7-11 EST. This way no one will have to stay up till "silly o clock on a work night" to be involved in the fight club.

    Send me a message at MrIwont4get.Chatango.Com if you are interested, and if there are at least 2 people up for it at one time, I'll host it.

    Another thing I want to mention is that when I do upload the video, it wont be as flashy as the ones Rosie makes. No little cut scenes from the movie, because that will just take time away from the pvp.

    Awesome! Thanks!



    And you cheeky sheit! I wont be cutting pvp for cut scenes with this one!! Just some mortal kombat sound effects =D

    What do you think for lvls? with peoples different builds im thinking maybe just hosting at lvl 120 and anyone who is in range can come?


    _________________
    Now, they salute with BOTH hands...

    http://Youtube.com/RedRosieSugar

    http://Youtube.com/DarkProjectMayhem
    avatar
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1044
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-12-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Darkroot Garden, California

    Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

    Post by hey its andres on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:03 am

    Red Rosie Sugar wrote:

    Awesome! Thanks!



    And you cheeky sheit! I wont be cutting pvp for cut scenes with this one!! Just some mortal kombat sound effects =D

    What do you think for lvls? with peoples different builds im thinking maybe just hosting at lvl 120 and anyone who is in range can come?

    If SL 120 Count me in (although this toon is a gank hunter so I apologize for the disgustingly high hp). Actually now that I think about it I may not be able to make it depending on how classes go (new quarter) so if not then best of luck to all of you!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Xbox fight club for youtube (Mortal Kombat style) all welcome!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:03 pm