Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Lautrec's Motives?

The Duke of Jam
    The Duke of Jam

Lautrec's Motives?  Empty Lautrec's Motives?

Post by The Duke of Jam Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:33 pm

I frequently think that there's more to Lautrec than most expect, but then I quickly turn on that and just assume this.
    He is madly in love, for lack of better word, with the goddess Fima, shown by his armor desc and such.
    Now, I believe he is killing fire keepers, and sacrificing their souls to Fima.
    I think this, because you find a firekeeper soul in the church where you find him, and oddly enough it's layed on an alter in front of a statue (I personally speculate this is Fima, but please correct me if I'm wrong) and was caught by one of the Bernike knights. Speculate on that please, I'm curious to see what people think of that. He then later kills the firelink firekeeper later in the game if you let him free, I'm not entirely sure if he takes her soul though, as I've never done it myself.
    When you find him in Anor Londo, in the main hall, I'm not entirely certain of that either. Perhaps he left the firekeeper in Anor Londo alive because she was from Carim? Was she? I can't remember.
    I seem to remember something saying she was, but I could definitely be wrong.
    Either way I'd REALLY like to hear an open discussion on this. So please speculate and tell me your thoughts. Bow
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Lautrec's Motives?  Empty Re: Lautrec's Motives?

Post by PlasticandRage Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Have you checked this out?
    .https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t3151-there-s-more-to-them

Lots of good stuff in there.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:26 am