Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

New idea for either the next souls game or if they patch dks again.

T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

New idea for either the next souls game or if they patch dks again.  Empty New idea for either the next souls game or if they patch dks again.

Post by T-King-667 Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:42 am

So we all know that the one true way to actually "Fail" at this game is by giving up and returning the game back to the store. And what happens to undead when they give up in their mission? They go hollow. So i had this crazy idea. When an account hasent been active in dks (or the next souls title) for more than 3 months, their main mostly used character Will appear in other undead's world as a hallow (kinda like the npc's in game when they go hollow) In The area where they gave up in. They wont appear as invaders because only undead in their right mind can invade. And when you slay them you get a peice of their equipted item but it wont vanish from their character incase if they come back their stuff wont be gone. What do you guys think?
    AzureCrow
    AzureCrow
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

New idea for either the next souls game or if they patch dks again.  Empty Re: New idea for either the next souls game or if they patch dks again.

Post by AzureCrow Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:27 pm

This would definitely be a great addition to the game but I think it would be outside of the realm of what From could handle putting into a game. For starters it would require a server to record past players and even more time consuming it would require them to develop a NPC script capable of using any load out or spell combo on the fly. What time to use Power within vs iron skin, when to heal or how to time spells.

It would be awesome to fight against random builds but in the end they would either be incredibly OP parry tanks or easily defeated soul boosts.
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

New idea for either the next souls game or if they patch dks again.  Empty Re: New idea for either the next souls game or if they patch dks again.

Post by LunarFog Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:36 pm

It sounds like it would be hard to apply into the game but if it was it wold be AMAZING
    Avenger649
    Avenger649
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Avenger649 Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:53 pm

It would make me terrified to go into an area as there would be an overpowered level one waiting for you with a lightning handaxe, and a hornet ring.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:50 pm

Avenger649 wrote:It would make me terrified to go into an area as there would be an overpowered level one waiting for you with a lightning handaxe, and a hornet ring.
    Well ofcourse a soul level filter would be applied aswel. I just thought it would be cool since when undead give up on their mission they become hollow and become a threat to all undead so i thought it would be neat if they could somehow apply it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:49 pm