Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Need Manus Catalyst (or his soul) Xbox RESOLVED

Tomhet
    Tomhet
    Addicted
    Addicted

Need Manus Catalyst (or his soul) Xbox  RESOLVED Empty Need Manus Catalyst (or his soul) Xbox RESOLVED

Post by Tomhet Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:19 am

Hello there

I have a SL 290 character and I wanted to do some testing with the catalyst but since I got Pursuers I can't do it. I'm on NG+ 8 I think and I don't feel like finishing the game again right now.

So if you have a spare Soul of Manus or the Catalyst and you have the Red Soapstone, we can make a deal. I have stuff to trade, including Chester's set, Artorias' set, Ciaran's set, both Tracers and a couple of slabs of every colour. Just let me know what you need, I might have it.

My GT: Tomhet83

Last edited by Tomhet on Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Abiathar82
    Abiathar82
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Need Manus Catalyst (or his soul) Xbox  RESOLVED Empty Re: Need Manus Catalyst (or his soul) Xbox RESOLVED

Post by Abiathar82 Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:57 am

Its unfortunate that you are not on PS3 , but look up Lord of Ash , I am sure he can help you. The Invader Trader Store of wonders my friend , its a magical place Need Manus Catalyst (or his soul) Xbox  RESOLVED 639795459
    Tomhet
    Tomhet
    Addicted
    Addicted

Need Manus Catalyst (or his soul) Xbox  RESOLVED Empty Re: Need Manus Catalyst (or his soul) Xbox RESOLVED

Post by Tomhet Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:10 am

Yup, I've traded with him in the past, a very cool guy. I usually contact him on XBL but right now I'm not playing, so I was hoping he or somebody else might be able to help me.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:22 am

If you did not get it yet, I can get one to you some time today.
    Tomhet
    Tomhet
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tomhet Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:22 pm

Yup, I still need it happy
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:29 pm

Alright, I'll message you over XBL or PM you when I get online.
    Tomhet
    Tomhet
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tomhet Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:35 pm

Thank you. I'll be checking my PMs here because today I can't be on XBL for a long period of time, I'll just have enough time for the trade.
    Tomhet
    Tomhet
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tomhet Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:32 pm

And this has been resolved thanks to the kind help of The Letter X. You and The Lord of Ash rock big time 8)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:37 am