Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
deadagain
Slarg232
RedderAI
reim0027
The Letter X
9 posters

I am glad I can finally say this...

The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

I am glad I can finally say this... Empty I am glad I can finally say this...

Post by The Letter X Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:53 pm

Dark Souls is my most played video game of all time.

For nearly 9 years now, Pokemon Ruby Version for the Gameboy Advance was my most played game with 289 hours put into it. I also bought Skyrim almost exactly 1 year ago, and I have logged about 230 hours into it, making it my most played game on consoles.

This is no longer the case, however. As of 11/25/2012, I have successfully logged 300 hours into Dark Souls. I am sad to say I never heard of the game until 8 months ago, and I did not buy it until 7 months ago, but it still has come out on top and it is also the game I have played the longest in one sitting.

I know some people have played the game for thousands of hours, but this really is an accomplishment for me. A video game has never made me feel so good.I am glad I can finally say this... 639795459
    reim0027
    reim0027

I am glad I can finally say this... Empty Re: I am glad I can finally say this...

Post by reim0027 Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:57 pm

Jeez, Pokemon? Good to hear you have a "real" game in the top slot now. Praise the Sun
    RedderAI
    Addicted
    Addicted

I am glad I can finally say this... Empty Re: I am glad I can finally say this...

Post by RedderAI Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:06 pm

reim0027 wrote:Jeez, Pokemon? Good to hear you have a "real" game in the top slot now. Praise the Sun

I would love to battle you with my EV'ed Eeveelutions.
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:21 pm

reim0027 wrote:Jeez, Pokemon? Good to hear you have a "real" game in the top slot now. I am glad I can finally say this... 639795459

Hey now, Red and Blue were real games silly
    deadagain
    deadagain
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by deadagain Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:24 pm

Good for you X I have so much time in this game I dont like to think about it. This and Demons are the only games I can say I felt an addiction to.
    Aznul
    Aznul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Aznul Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:00 am

Dark souls is really great because when you finally beat NG, the game isn't over, you are just getting started.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:37 am

I'm not sure if I'm proud of how many hours I've logged in DkS or profoundly disturbed. I guess in the major gist of things I can at least be happy I never started playing anything like WoW. A lot of people who play that game make my time spent with DkS seem like nothing.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:04 am

I probably logged 500 hours into Mario 64
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:12 am

I've been playing Dark Souls for too long. I should stop I know because there are a lot of games out there that I want to play. I have taken a break now and then, I'm level 50+ in Skyrim for example, but DS keeps calling me back mainly because I'd like to get the Platinum trophy. It's the only game that I want to do this with, it's become a kind of 'badge of honour' to get it. Maybe the reason is because I'm a female and a not particularly young one at that. I think when and if I do manage it, I will stop playing, perhaps............!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:17 am