Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

wich blacksmith and where chanse of spoiler in thread

gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

wich blacksmith and where chanse of spoiler in thread Empty wich blacksmith and where chanse of spoiler in thread

Post by gammlesvarte Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:50 am

I been looking on the wikia about wich blacksmith that does what and the wikia says that Blacksmith Andrei makes them but when i speak to him he only offers me to make raw wepons am i missing something or just me that are stupid and blind agien?
    jujufist

wich blacksmith and where chanse of spoiler in thread Empty Re: wich blacksmith and where chanse of spoiler in thread

Post by jujufist Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:00 am

You gave him an ember to forge the type of weapon?
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

wich blacksmith and where chanse of spoiler in thread Empty Re: wich blacksmith and where chanse of spoiler in thread

Post by gammlesvarte Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:04 am

jujufist wrote:You gave him an ember to forge the type of weapon?

not sure i know i gave him some cind of ember i found in depths at the first buthcer...think it was red the ember..so im screws now and cant make faith wepons at him?
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:07 am

Yes you should have found the large ember in the depths you love so much, by the 1st butcher. You then need a +5 weapon to upgrade to +6 by chosing modify weapon in the menu, then go back to upgrade and upgrade to +10. There is also a very large ember in lower new londo ruins, to take weapons above +10.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:08 am

gammlesvarte wrote:

not sure i know i gave him some cind of ember i found in depths at the first buthcer...think it was red the ember..so im screws now and cant make faith wepons at him?

Did you get the devine ember from the moonlight butterfly?
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:09 am

Maneater_Mildred wrote:
    gammlesvarte wrote:

Did you get the devine ember from the moonlight butterfly?
    no i dident havent been there yet...so i cant smith divine wepons at all at Blacksmith Andrei or am i getting this wrong becouse i gave him the red ember i found in depths or do i need to give him the divine ember first?
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:13 am

Need to give him the devine ember before you can get him to make them, looks like your off to fight the butterfly.... Down past the blacksmith in darkroot gardens area.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:15 am

you can get several embers for each blacksmith, you get 4 or 5 in total for andre, and you can give all of them to him.

Each extra ember lets you forge different weapons.

the divine ember will let you forge divine up to +5 level, the large ember you gave him allows raw +5 and regular +10 (raw is not great just to say)
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:17 am

Check out the upgrade page on the wiki, has a great chart with all the upgrade paths and what embers you need.
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:18 am

ok thanks well it means i need to find that butterfly then...will spend a travel down to darkroot garden when im back to night from rl things
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:07 am

Come prepared with some form of ranged damage, like a bow or magic, not much melee fighting here unless it gets staggered. You can also turn human and there is a NPC sorcerer close by, yet kinda hidden, you can summon to help you and she can practically kill it herself.
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:20 am

Whknight wrote:Come prepared with some form of ranged damage, like a bow or magic, not much melee fighting here unless it gets staggered. You can also turn human and there is a NPC sorcerer close by, yet kinda hidden, you can summon to help you and she can practically kill it herself.

got the 2 lightnings spears and a long bow and around 1k arrows hope that will do
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:22 am

Wow uh... overkill wich blacksmith and where chanse of spoiler in thread 1330857165

You'll do fine then.
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:26 am

Whknight wrote:Wow uh... overkill wich blacksmith and where chanse of spoiler in thread 1330857165

You'll do fine then.

hahaha you dont know me i will probbly fall to my death

or die 10 times getting there..
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:28 am

Don't think you can fall, you don't have that many mobs on the way. If you follow the lights you can avoid all but 1 Stone Knight, players however may invade if you're human.
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:44 am

Whknight wrote:Don't think you can fall, you don't have that many mobs on the way. If you follow the lights you can avoid all but 1 Stone Knight, players however may invade if you're human.

i always play hollow when alone so no problems there
    jujufist

Post by jujufist Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:15 pm

I would highly recommend summoning the witch to help you fight the butterfly. Not so much for the butterfly but to have her available for the four kings later on...
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:32 pm

jujufist wrote:I would highly recommend summoning the witch to help you fight the butterfly. Not so much for the butterfly but to have her available for the four kings later on...

ohh to bad alredy killed it and got the ember and some huge shield that the golem droped that was guarding the stairs to that place

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:19 am