Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Rhea is missing! And Weapon Glitches

Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Rhea is missing! And Weapon Glitches Empty Rhea is missing! And Weapon Glitches

Post by Automancer Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:01 pm

She's been missing since my tank's NG+. I found her normally at Firelink after opening Sen's but even after acquiring the Lordvessel, i headed into the Tombs but she wasn't there. I tried reloading and warping but she doesn't appear. Now is NG++, i don't even see her after Sen's and in the Tombs. Am i doing something wrong or is my game glitched? No, i'm not using a BB glitched character.

Another thing is the weapon glitch, when i try to menu swap a different weapon, the weapon still apears as the previous one. For example, i'm using the Iron Round Shield which i menu swap to Havel's Greatshield. The shield was properly equipped in the menu but i use it, it appears as the Iron Round Shield instead.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Rhea is missing! And Weapon Glitches Empty Re: Rhea is missing! And Weapon Glitches

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:06 pm

Killed Capra demon yet? That is what triggers her appearance.
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Rhea is missing! And Weapon Glitches Empty Re: Rhea is missing! And Weapon Glitches

Post by Automancer Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:16 pm

*facepalm* I'm a f*cking idiot...
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:19 pm

Automancer wrote:*facepalm* I'm a f*cking idiot...

No you're not. I never really knew how she got there. I took the master key shortcut on NG+, so I skiped Capra. Then Reah never appeared. I thought the game was glitched until I looked it up on the Wiki.

Also, tell me more about this facinating weapon glitch.
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:18 am

I tend to skip Capra most of the time until i need the Large Ember. I'm used to fighting him but i simply just hate that mofo.

There really isn't anything more to say about the glitch aside from what i said. Despite swapping the shields, the Havel GS is shown on the weapon menu as properly equipped but what appears on my character is the Iron Round Shield instead. This is happened to other shields i equipped. It's the best way for me to explain it. I'm thinking that it may simply be a lag issue? But there could something more. I'm not sure.
    Nybbles
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Nybbles Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:38 am

i thought that Rhea only turns up in Firelink if you've beaten the Capra's smug goat ***. i thought that she only moved to the Tomb of Giants after ringing the second bell? i guess she has to appear in Firelink first?

i've seen the weapon swap glitch in action once, i've never been able to do it, not that i've put much effort into trying. i got summoned into another players world to beat the Taurus. they had the Zwei equipped but it looked to have the move set of a straight sword? it was very confusing.
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:22 am

Apparently, defeating the Capra activates her appearance in Firelink first. She will only move to the Tombs after ringing the second bell or after you defeat Pinwheel.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:48 am