Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Looking for Gold Tracer and thing for Dex Build SL 85 PS3 :)

Carpercen
    Addicted
    Addicted

Looking for Gold Tracer and thing for Dex Build SL 85 PS3 :) Empty Looking for Gold Tracer and thing for Dex Build SL 85 PS3 :)

Post by Carpercen Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:40 pm

I need a Gold Tracer but dont have the DLC
    And if you have something that think could help this build We can make a deal happy

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=434420638582470495

lol!
    Abiathar82
    Abiathar82
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Looking for Gold Tracer and thing for Dex Build SL 85 PS3 :) Empty Re: Looking for Gold Tracer and thing for Dex Build SL 85 PS3 :)

Post by Abiathar82 Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:54 pm

I have a set of Tracers I could trade you. I do not sell them individually as it usually makes them harder to sell. In return I am looking for titanite Slabs , titanite Chunks , Sunlight Medals , Dark Armor set , Avelyn and Souls of Gwyn. My PS ID is Dehsean if you are interested send me a friend request.
    BigTuktuk

Looking for Gold Tracer and thing for Dex Build SL 85 PS3 :) Empty Re: Looking for Gold Tracer and thing for Dex Build SL 85 PS3 :)

Post by BigTuktuk Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:00 pm

Hey bro so my faith build has a gold tracer it doesnt need winking so i would be glad to trade it with you. Lets say i give u the Gold tracer you give me a white titanite slab or some deamon titanite and were fine? winking
    My Psn is BigTuktuk

Btw: iam not a pro at ll when it comes to faith but i think you could make a way much better build with more poise def magic, physic def etc (i know it cause my 120 faith has it too winking ) So just hook me up on psn or skype (marco.aka.tuktuk) too trade with me or just have nice chat if you alrdy done your trade.

Aunt edit says:
    @Abiathar82 i have plenty(is that the right word in english?) of sunlight medals so if u need some just add me and iam sure we can make someth out i have a lot of them winking

Carpercen
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Carpercen Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:07 am

are you from mexico? o hablas español al menos xD? ahora te agrego happy
    Carpercen
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Carpercen Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:18 am

How many of each ore?
    and what about the other i think its dark silver tracer? a dagger! how much for it happy?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:52 pm