Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Wanted: Demons Souls - Asian Version (not Japanese)

Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Wanted: Demons Souls - Asian Version (not Japanese) Empty Wanted: Demons Souls - Asian Version (not Japanese)

Post by Walter_White Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:46 am

Hi,

i was told, that the player on the asian server are still very active - so i want to play with them.

Anyone got an asian version for sale? Japanese Version i find on ebay, but there are no engl. subtitles in this version, so i would prefer the chinese or korean version.

Please PM me if you got one for me.

cu walter
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Wanted: Demons Souls - Asian Version (not Japanese) Empty Re: Wanted: Demons Souls - Asian Version (not Japanese)

Post by vatar5 Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:33 pm

You can probably find it on PlayAsia.
    And their delivery service is fast.
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Wanted: Demons Souls - Asian Version (not Japanese) Empty Re: Wanted: Demons Souls - Asian Version (not Japanese)

Post by Walter_White Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:59 pm

no i allready checked - only Atlus (US) and Japanese Version and AFAIK all text in the japanese version is japanese - i would like to be able to read the text ingame....
    chinese or korean version i read have engl. text ingame and play on the asian server - so i need one of them

***edit***
    found a japanese version on amazon and the seller claims, that the game is in engl. - i hope for the best and i am excited to play on the Asian Server.

BTW anyone know if i can use my EU Version Chars in the Asian Version and vice versa?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:19 pm