Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
JoeBroski09
Back Lot Basher
6 posters

Many people using level 50 toons in Arena?

Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Many people using level 50 toons in Arena? Empty Many people using level 50 toons in Arena?

Post by Back Lot Basher Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:29 pm

I made a couple of these to try out the low level Arena, but haven't see a lot of action at that level. I just wondered if many people bothered with these, or are most people sticking with 100 or above?
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Many people using level 50 toons in Arena? Empty Re: Many people using level 50 toons in Arena?

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:43 pm

I think PvP in general is mainly SL 80 to SL 120.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Many people using level 50 toons in Arena? Empty Re: Many people using level 50 toons in Arena?

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:45 pm

There really doesnt seem to be as many. Not all that many people in the arena in general. The arena is all people who are dead serious about getting high streaks, and do whatever they can to win. I only have 1 SL 100 build i bring to the arena duels, and it still isn't even that fun.

I really wish more people were into the 2vs2 and Deathmatch, they are a lot more fun in my opinion. Also they are something we were never able to do properly before, dueling is nothing new.
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Back Lot Basher Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:09 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:I really wish more people were into the 2vs2 and Deathmatch, they are a lot more fun in my opinion. Also they are something we were never able to do properly before, dueling is nothing new.

I agree with this 10,000 percent. I absolutely LOVE the 2 vs 2. Nobody looking to pump their streak goes into this room because you just don't know what kind of partner you'll end up with.

Look, I'll be honest. I generally suck at PvP, but I also love fighting a human enemy. My friend thinks I'm crazy to torture myself by getting beaten up all the time, but I don't see it like that. I know I'm probably going to lose 9 out of 10 matches, but I rarely get destroyed outright. It's generally close, and when I get a win, it's a real rush.

When the opportunity to try the 2 vs 2 came up, I knew I'd found my niche. If there's one thing I can do well, it's evade (I just can't get the timing for good counterstrikes). In a 2 vs 2, a fast, evasive player who picks away at people can be a huge destraction for the guy carrying a sword the size of a park bench.

Maybe what they need is an Arena ring that you can put on and it will summon you into a match whenever one becomes available, even if you've wandered off to do some farming. I dunno... in any case, I definitely give the 2 vs 2 a huge thumbs up.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:06 pm

2v2 would be so much greater and awesomer if you could just arrange tournaments with friends. It would just be too good.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:10 am

Seems for WIN STREAKS in Team matches, you need the same partner everytime. Should be able to team up with " chosen" partners for team matches
    passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by passivefamiliar Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:45 am

JoeBroski09 wrote:2v2 would be so much greater and awesomer if you could just arrange tournaments with friends. It would just be too good.
    . This. A 100 times. The arena should allow for invites. Sitting there, on that platform. Waiting. Waiting. And waiting. Just sucks. If i could get invited via psn to the arena...that'd be great.
    PaladinManFace
    Casual
    Casual

Post by PaladinManFace Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:32 am

Yeah I still take my fun builds like club man and stuff to the arena. There are alot of try hards and I think that detured people from what would have been a enjoyable pvp experience. Don't get me wrong there are a good amount of regular people but not enough. Expecially compaired to the first few days the dlc was out, those were some good times.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:16 pm