Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Some thoughts on my first build please

BigTuktuk

Some thoughts on my first build please Empty Some thoughts on my first build please

Post by BigTuktuk Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:49 pm

Hi so this pretty much is my very first build and I would like to hear some thoughts about it and of course some tipps are always welcome.
    So this is a faith build focusing on a divine claymore +10 and i will go for sl 120.

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=1244838717478770

RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Some thoughts on my first build please Empty Re: Some thoughts on my first build please

Post by RANT Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:18 pm

i like, i dont think you can optimize it better tbh, maybe sacrifice some vit for one more spell slot or end and use the favor ring. also try the halberd, that thing is awesome if you practice enough with it, it might get you bsed a lot in the bigenning but the better you get with it the more youre gonna kick as with it.
    BigTuktuk

Some thoughts on my first build please Empty Re: Some thoughts on my first build please

Post by BigTuktuk Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:26 pm

Thanks for the reply, i also tred out the helberd but right now i just dont have the material to ugrade it divine +10 and i have to say i realy like the clay happy
    I did used the ring of fav in my first planing but with it i will lack a lot of phys def and poise and i couldnt quite make it work becuase i realy want to keep the fast roll. And i do think i need the poise and def because the clay isnt that fast.

edit: i realy liked the helberd in pve but had the feeling that it leaves you so wide open when u miss an attack and with all the ninjaflipping and sometimes anoying lagging i got a litle frustrated with it in pvp, but i didnt used it too often to be honest winking.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:43 pm

thats why you only use it for either luring in backstabs to counter it or for counters. this is my sl 120 faith build. 60 poise is all i need http://tinyurl.com/d6f9eqq
    BigTuktuk

Post by BigTuktuk Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:30 pm

your build looks good, but u have have less defense overall then in my build so why is it better? Iam still noob so i may not the see the obvious? happy
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:53 pm

i care more about magic res than phys res since theres a lot of sorcerers now that the new sorceries are so damn annoying. also i only need 53 poise to be able to take a two handed greatsword build since ugs are easy to dodge or parry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:13 pm