Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Need Lot's of chunk and slabs. I can hunt those stuff you need. I need it for my set xD

Expecting Joker
    Expecting Joker
    Casual
    Casual

Need Lot's of chunk and slabs. I can hunt those stuff you need. I need it for my set xD Empty Need Lot's of chunk and slabs. I can hunt those stuff you need. I need it for my set xD

Post by Expecting Joker Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:40 pm

I can hunt those stuff you need. I need it for my set xD. Just tell me and I'll try to hunt it
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Need Lot's of chunk and slabs. I can hunt those stuff you need. I need it for my set xD Empty Re: Need Lot's of chunk and slabs. I can hunt those stuff you need. I need it for my set xD

Post by Lord of Ash Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:48 pm

You musceling in on my turf boy dont make me send my thugs to Gwyns magical toilet all real merchants go through me lol!
    Expecting Joker
    Expecting Joker
    Casual
    Casual

Need Lot's of chunk and slabs. I can hunt those stuff you need. I need it for my set xD Empty Re: Need Lot's of chunk and slabs. I can hunt those stuff you need. I need it for my set xD

Post by Expecting Joker Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:54 pm

Hahaha ! Sure,need people to chill at the toilet xD! But yeah I'm not musceling xD! just asking for a friendly help xD! Well I would be glad if you can help me happy
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:39 pm

Hows about you become one of my seekers
    Expecting Joker
    Expecting Joker
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Expecting Joker Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:29 am

Mhmm...great idea xD! hehe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:38 pm