Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
Everynevers
JohnnyHarpoon
Tds
Hatsune Miku
Odinbear
PaladinManFace
passivefamiliar
GrinTwist
VinheimProfessor
The Wandering Knight
aceluby
Dante_000
WandererReece
Infighter
oisean11
Somethodox
GTP_Zodicus
lonewolf
Seignar
BrotherBob
Wilkinson3424
kramage
3DHero
Nybbles
ViralEnsign_
Kirk-Barb
steveswede
Gazman0169
THEOGLUIGI
FruitPunchNinja
e82
domesplitter13
Marino.
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
BIG TIME MASTER
Glutebrah
Hylian
fujiphoenix
Spurgun
Mr. Tart
Rudmed
kiwi_commander
46 posters

If Patch 1.07 Shows up, what would you like to see?

WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

If Patch 1.07 Shows up, what would you like to see? - Page 3 Empty Re: If Patch 1.07 Shows up, what would you like to see?

Post by WandererReece Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:23 pm

Did they fix the Dragon Slayer Greatbow glitch yet? If they didn't, then I would say fix that. It's somewhat annoying to me.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

If Patch 1.07 Shows up, what would you like to see? - Page 3 Empty Re: If Patch 1.07 Shows up, what would you like to see?

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:39 pm

The ONLY issue i have with the new dark magic, is how it breaks your guard. It is already much better then the old INT spells, i think from took it just a little too far with that.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:59 pm

Nerf the dark magic just a bit, not so much that they are worthless, but they shouldn't do 1500 damage w/ any catalyst at max stats. Not saying it isn't fun dominating 3v1 encounters, but dark bead + pursuers makes short order of most invasions w/ not much of a battle. Plus, the new magic is starting to dominate builds and I think From's goal for PvP should be to have as many varieties of builds as possible w/out destroying the single player. At this point they are nearly there, just need to nerf these spells just a bit.
    The Wandering Knight
    The Wandering Knight
    Casual
    Casual

Post by The Wandering Knight Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:09 pm

nothing for me. i dont pvp so dont mind the dark magic. i shall continue exploring until the next game is released!
    VinheimProfessor
    VinheimProfessor
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VinheimProfessor Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:11 am

Fix the issues with scaling and diminishing returns. They should give players a reason to favor either a few stats to maximize or show clear advantages in maxing out as many as possible. If Patch 1.07 Shows up, what would you like to see? - Page 3 867261544

Last edited by VinheimProfessor on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:13 am

I'm going to start saying this until it happens.

Make the mimics spawn in different areas on each playthrough.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:21 am

You know what i want to see? The dead bodies with items acting as mimics as well. You pick something up and then all of a sudden they grab you and start screaming, causing other enemies to come and attack, while you have to shake him off.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:40 am

You see the problem that I see with what we both want is that I don't know if that could happen in a patch or if we would have to wait for another game to come out.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:54 am

Impossible, unless it's another DLC. Just lost myself in the thoughts and forgot what this thread was about. Look Skyward
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:00 am

It's fine, we all sorta lose ourselves in thought. Just find or make a thread were you're thoughts can be brought.
    Nybbles
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Nybbles Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:27 am

VinheimProfessor wrote:Fix the issues with scaling and diminishing returns. They should give players a reason to favor either a few stats to maximize or show clear advantages in maxing out as many as possible. If Patch 1.07 Shows up, what would you like to see? - Page 3 867261544

i agree with this, but i think diminishing returns should still exist but less pronounced than they currently are, rather than having the numbers fall off a cliff.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:45 pm

That would have backlash, cause invaders can invade and lvl higher then them. The higher lvl players would have a huge advantage, even more then they already do. That is part of the souls games, a lvl 80-100(or even a lvl 1) should be able to put up a fight against a lvl 714.
    passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by passivefamiliar Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:46 pm

First, here is an idea i LOVED. https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t13981-in-the-next-souls-game-i-want-a-co-op-ring. Check that out. I want that, tweaked maybe but that concept.

I want more darkmoon blade casts. Maybe 1 extra for each rank you are would be nice. The idea of making covenants more, active would be cool. I thought covenants were a great new thing for the souls game. Seeing those expanded would be great, but thats more of a next souls game then a patch.

The idea of a shield on my back reducing backstabs more. People still fish for that more then i'd like. Backstabs are fine, but sadly they need a nerf still people opt out for them to much in pvp.

Someone else mentioned darkmoons being able to invade anywhere there is sin, thats nice. But maybe just invade against darkwraiths covenant specifically. Some new player that abandoned the way of the white for the forest covenant would have sin, but be utterly blown away being invaded at the burg while they were trying to farm in "safety".

I'll be back with more, i'm sure. Got lots of posts to read now.
    VinheimProfessor
    VinheimProfessor
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VinheimProfessor Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:02 pm

Nybbles wrote:
    VinheimProfessor wrote:Fix the issues with scaling and diminishing returns. They should give players a reason to favor either a few stats to maximize or show clear advantages in maxing out as many as possible. If Patch 1.07 Shows up, what would you like to see? - Page 3 867261544

i agree with this, but i think diminishing returns should still exist but less pronounced than they currently are, rather than having the numbers fall off a cliff.

I think that they should be greatest in the average range and then become worthwhile once you cross the 75-80 barrier. The idea would be that it is more profitable for jacks-of-all-trades to stop investing in stats past 40-50, while those who are committed would be rewarded for investing levels into reinforcement past the slump.
    PaladinManFace
    Casual
    Casual

Post by PaladinManFace Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:28 pm

If Patch 1.07 Shows up, what would you like to see? - Page 3 639795459I'd like to see the sanctus' hp regen scale with faith up to 5hp per second at 50 faith, and it's stability up to 65.

If Patch 1.07 Shows up, what would you like to see? - Page 3 2596258901Maybe dragon weapons do more damage in dragon form.

If Patch 1.07 Shows up, what would you like to see? - Page 3 3235151284I'd like some of the lighter armor sets that clearly have metal components get 1 or 2 points of poise aswell.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:16 am

fix the friggin glitchy graphics that are plaguing the ps3 right now (all special effects and particles flicker in and out of existance...)
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:55 am

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:fix the friggin glitchy graphics that are plaguing the ps3 right now (all special effects and particles flicker in and out of existance...)

Agreed. Makes the DLC no fun to play, now. Fix or refund is in order.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:58 am

More character options, skin colors, facial hairs, tattoos, pointed ears, weird body types, etc.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:38 am

Odinbear wrote:
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:fix the friggin glitchy graphics that are plaguing the ps3 right now (all special effects and particles flicker in and out of existance...)

Agreed. Makes the DLC no fun to play, now. Fix or refund is in order.

Haven't noticed anything on my end...
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:43 am

I would like to have some different options when you recover when getting knocked down .

For example when you get Backstabbed/Knocked down you could use a kick to stagger your Enemy and prevent them from chaining you or you can roll away to get some distance from your Enemy while having some I-frames .

I know its not going to happen in a patch. But perhaps in the next Game ? happy
    Nybbles
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Nybbles Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:45 am

VinheimProfessor wrote:
    Nybbles wrote:

I think that they should be greatest in the average range and then become worthwhile once you cross the 75-80 barrier. The idea would be that it is more profitable for jacks-of-all-trades to stop investing in stats past 40-50, while those who are committed would be rewarded for investing levels into reinforcement past the slump.

like a bell curve?
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:06 pm

A slight increase of the drop rate of Red titanite Slabs.

That would awesome.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:32 pm

Well i would have never agreed that another patch would be needed, but something is very wrong with the DLC areas on Ps3. Not playable anymore. I hate to say this, cause i'm a huge souls fan, but a refund or immediate fix is needed. I'm not very happy.
    Tds

Post by Tds Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:40 pm

I think that co-op ring would make the game to easy. Instead, I think the fix should be a placed white summon sign NEVER disappears just b/c you traveled out of a zone. It will allow us to place a white sign and carry on with our playthrough instead of just waiting around to be summoned.

A big one for me would be to have the ring of fog have it's original property of not being able to be targeted. Only if you are a blue phantom summoned to protect the forest via the cat ring. this gives a flavorful edge to the forest protecter seeing as it's their home turf and is a gift from alvina. I think this was the original intention of From.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:38 pm

im starting a new file to wait for the dlc to be fixed, its a pyro mancer so im going to farm alot to upgrade the hand... oh something they should patch, put the guardian soul's use back in the game!!! they stated that it had a use but was removed, that inaddtion to fixing the graphics issue should be enough to satisfy those upset by the current glitch.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:39 pm