Covenants questions

tommy39

Covenants questions

Post by tommy39 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:05 am

Hi guys I have a few general questions about covenants: when I play on further playthroughs, can I get again a covenant spell, like for example the daughter of chaos pyromancies? another thing: when I leave a covenant I retain the rank bonus over the rewards (like the dark hand) or I lose the rank bonus, therefore downgrading the object? If, for example, I wish to join the darkwraiths just for the dark hand, is it convenient to reach the rank +3 to steal more humanity or is it just a waste of time if I already know I'm gonna leave the covenant?
    thanks winking
    kiwi_commander
    Addicted
    Addicted

Re: Covenants questions

Post by kiwi_commander on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:59 am

tommy39 wrote:Hi guys I have a few general questions about covenants: when I play on further playthroughs, can I get again a covenant spell, like for example the daughter of chaos pyromancies? another thing: when I leave a covenant I retain the rank bonus over the rewards (like the dark hand) or I lose the rank bonus, therefore downgrading the object? If, for example, I wish to join the darkwraiths just for the dark hand, is it convenient to reach the rank +3 to steal more humanity or is it just a waste of time if I already know I'm gonna leave the covenant?
    thanks winking

I believe you cannot because the game will remember that you already joined the covenant and got those specific spells/items.

However, going into NG+ does allow you to buy and pick up the same items from chests.
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:02 am

You can only get covenant spells once.

When you leave a cov your donations to it halve. So if you get to rank 3 in the DW (80 humanity) and leave you drop to 40 humanity, which is rank 2 so you'd lose the draining bonus.

Btw in future covs questions are best asked here http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/f13-covenants

tommy39

Post by tommy39 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:47 am

ok, thanks a lot guys! winking

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:33 am