Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have ideas, heres hopping soul games never stop

GTP_Zodicus
    Regular
    Regular

I have ideas, heres hopping soul games never stop Empty I have ideas, heres hopping soul games never stop

Post by GTP_Zodicus Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:05 am

I was running down to the new area warppy thingy and couldnt help but be reminded of my time in FF11(the basin looks like one of the areas from FF11). It got me thinking how cool it would be if they largely left this game alone but turned it in to a MMO. I mean it kind of is now sorta but i mean make it so you pretty much have to have help even just to make it through the area to get to the boss. Theres a argo system in place if you add some more AOE healing and buffs you got the makings of MMO hate based fights like ff11. You would have to have the normal enemy difficulty scale back after the boss is killed or it would take forever to get back n forth from areas. I think with the atmo of dark souls those moments i had in the dunes in FF11 watching 5 people running for there lifes from a rabbit while i my self was hiding in the corner would be so cool in dark souls.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:55 pm