Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Jester's Tears
BIG TIME MASTER
Onion Knight
Mourning Sun
AugustBlade
Corporal Maxey
Phoenix Rising
Marino.
The Letter X
Back Lot Basher
fujiphoenix
TangerineDream
DamageCK
Tomhet
Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
19 posters

That Was Fast

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

That Was Fast - Page 2 Empty Re: That Was Fast

Post by ChizFreak Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Marino. wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:
    Marino. wrote:I can finish Dark Souls in 1 1/2 hours .

It doesnt mean i have actually "finished" the Game

It depends, it's subjective really. I just finished the DLC with my sorcerer and it took me like 45 minutes, and yes I finished it, I picked up all the items that could be useful to him and obviously killed Dusk while she was laying on the ground.

My Point was that you are not done with the Game when you beat the last Boss .There just so much more to do . You cant experience all in just 45 Minutes and therefore cant judge if the 15 Dollars/Euros/Whatevers were worth it .
    But it is subjective i give you that .

Asside from some Dialoge you wont get anything from Dusk , oh and
    Spoiler:

I know. Thanks for the Elizabeth thing, I didn't care for her anyway, and i got 3 of her mushrooms.

I already played this "for real" on a playthrough in the PC edition. Now I just want to get my PS3 toons with all the equipment and kicks people's asses in PVP
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:27 pm

BIG TIME MASTER wrote:I just don't know how you got through it in 3 hours and obtained everything.

Did you go through on your own the first time? If not, you shouldn't blame the game.

I'd consider myself to be an above average DKS player, at least as far as skill goes. I never use magic so I'm sure that limits me, but I went through the DLC blind and at level 48 and I had a very tough time. Getting through the royal wood was pretty tough, I finally gave up on killing all the giants and just rushed through.

I had to farm to upgrade my halberd to +14 to even have a chance at the guardian, and even then I died enough that I finally broke down and summoned two players, and we still had a good long battle. Same for Artorias, though with summons he wasn't very challenging.

I breezed through most of the Oolacile township and below but there were a few parts where the sorcerer placement really demanded some quick thinking and strategery. I love playing through that area in co-op, it just has a great pace.

Again with Manus, I needed two summons, and then I had to still try him several times until I got some really good summons.

I don't know how long it took me, but it was certainly a good portion of a Saturday.

I went through it totally blind with no summons what-so-ever. Got all items by just looking around and talking to npc's. Most of the enemies died in one hit, and the bosses were done in one try.

I really dont know how it happened so fast, but it did.

I am currently doing it again with a character that is on his 5th play-through. So far its taken two hours, and all I have to do is kill Kalameet, then I'll be done with it again.
    Isirith
    Isirith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Isirith Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:41 pm

I went in cosplaying as Oscar..
    Yeah.. 32 damage a swing.. 14 hours later though.. I'm finished!
    Am I happy? You bet your jelly beans I am!

It. Was. Gnarly, bra!!
    BoilerFan8472
    BoilerFan8472
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BoilerFan8472 Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:54 pm

@Dark Spirit, what level are your characters? There's a certain point where you just become to powerful to get a challenge....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:46 am