Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Parrying Dagger + Priscilla's Scythe

PastaOfDoom
    Regular
    Regular

Parrying Dagger + Priscilla's Scythe Empty Parrying Dagger + Priscilla's Scythe

Post by PastaOfDoom Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:24 am

So tomorrow I'm going to be running around in Anor Londo (hopefully) at SL 117, XBL, with a parrying dagger and Priscilla's Scythe for the lolz. If you see PastaOfDoom (yes that's my gtag) invading, then just know I'm doing honorable PVP, no healing, bow, etc. If you'r getting pwned by giants or whatever and if you want to heal, w/e, just thought I'd put that out there. I really don't care, just saying that this could be an interesting day if my fighting style works out. And if I can learn to parry.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Parrying Dagger + Priscilla's Scythe Empty Re: Parrying Dagger + Priscilla's Scythe

Post by Rynn Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Didn't we fight yesterday? I can't recall if I gave you an honorable fight or not...
    PastaOfDoom
    Regular
    Regular

Parrying Dagger + Priscilla's Scythe Empty Re: Parrying Dagger + Priscilla's Scythe

Post by PastaOfDoom Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:45 pm

I dunno, where was I? Like I said, my gtag is PastaOfDoom, and I was probably masktanking and using a black knight axe. I only recently realized that that's looked down upon.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:54 pm

Anor Londo.
    I think we did fight, I recall fighting you, I chainstabbed you to death.
    PastaOfDoom
    Regular
    Regular

Post by PastaOfDoom Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:57 pm

Oh yeah! I was somewhat PO'd after that happened. I somewhat recall you lagging...or maybe that was someone else, I had a lot of PVP matches. Of course, I only recently learned how noobish masktanking is, so I forgive you for chainstabbing me.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:30 pm

PastaOfDoom wrote:Oh yeah! I was somewhat PO'd after that happened. I somewhat recall you lagging...or maybe that was someone else, I had a lot of PVP matches. Of course, I only recently learned how noobish masktanking is, so I forgive you for chainstabbing me.
    I probably wouldn't have cared if you forgave me, I chainstabbed you because of BS tongue
    PastaOfDoom
    Regular
    Regular

Post by PastaOfDoom Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:32 pm

I don't recall backstabbing anyone yesterday...I don't know, I was sleep-deprived and just playing to escape reality for a while, so I don't remember that well.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:33 pm

[color#FFF7A6]Perhaps... if you thought I was lagging, you BS'd me to escape a lag death?[/color]
    PastaOfDoom
    Regular
    Regular

Post by PastaOfDoom Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Kujii wrote:[color#FFF7A6]Perhaps... if you thought I was lagging, you BS'd me to escape a lag death?[/color]

*GASP!* YOUR COLOR FAILED YOU!

You are just having bad luck in the past few minutes on the forum, aren't you?

But yeah, like I said, I was sleep deprived and not really paying attention, nor do I remember.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:49 pm

PastaOfDoom wrote:
    Kujii wrote:[color#FFF7A6]Perhaps... if you thought I was lagging, you BS'd me to escape a lag death?[/color]

*GASP!* YOUR COLOR FAILED YOU!

You are just having bad luck in the past few minutes on the forum, aren't you?

But yeah, like I said, I was sleep deprived and not really paying attention, nor do I remember.
    I make that particular color mistake a lot... I just didn't go and edit it that time.
    PastaOfDoom
    Regular
    Regular

Post by PastaOfDoom Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Alrighty then, I just got to the Sen's Fortress rooftop bonfire, so I'm going to be invading people in Anor Londo with the parrying onion, parrying knife, and whatever weapon I choose sometime tonight. Probably Priscilla's Scythe.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:17 pm

The onion armor doesn't actually give bigger parry boxes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:03 pm