Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I see trade posts? How do people trade in DS?

Prideless

I see trade posts? How do people trade in DS? Empty I see trade posts? How do people trade in DS?

Post by Prideless Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:12 am

Just wondering how people do it?

Thanks
    Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

I see trade posts? How do people trade in DS? Empty Re: I see trade posts? How do people trade in DS?

Post by Bamjam Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:18 am

people summon eachother with the red summon sign that you can use for pvp. You just have to meet eachother in a place with low traffic so you dont get summoned to a duel happy. Then they drop the items on the ground for the other to pick up.
    Prideless

I see trade posts? How do people trade in DS? Empty Re: I see trade posts? How do people trade in DS?

Post by Prideless Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:29 am

Bamjam wrote:people summon eachother with the red summon sign that you can use for pvp. You just have to meet eachother in a place with low traffic so you dont get summoned to a duel happy. Then they drop the items on the ground for the other to pick up.

Does this concept work for co op too?
    Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bamjam Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:35 am

i guess it would work the same with co op. Only thing is that you get more chance to be invaded by someone else while trading.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:29 pm