Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Console DLC

3DHero
    3DHero
    Casual
    Casual

Console DLC Empty Console DLC

Post by 3DHero Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:15 pm

so everyone, what do you all think about the new DLC for the console?
    Is it good? has anything major change? Is PVP the same? Has the gankers relocated etc.

:cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: big grin
    kiwi_commander
    kiwi_commander
    Addicted
    Addicted

Console DLC Empty Re: Console DLC

Post by kiwi_commander Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:35 pm

3DHero wrote:so everyone, what do you all think about the new DLC for the console?
    Is it good? has anything major change? Is PVP the same? Has the gankers relocated etc.

I actually love the DLC/Patch. The most noticeable change has to be lower damage on elemental weapons and ninja ring is not used anymore.

As far as gankers go, they took a huge hit because of slower attack speed on great swords, lower elemental damage, nerf to family masks and DWGR.
    3DHero
    3DHero
    Casual
    Casual

Post by 3DHero Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:29 pm

kiwi_commander wrote:
    3DHero wrote:so everyone, what do you all think about the new DLC for the console?

I actually love the DLC/Patch. The most noticeable change has to be lower damage on elemental weapons and ninja ring is not used anymore.

As far as gankers go, they took a huge hit because of slower attack speed on great swords, lower elemental damage, nerf to family masks and DWGR.

AHH nice to hear everything is getting sorted out, I haven't got enough money to get it at the moment sad
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Back Lot Basher Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:45 pm

I love it. So much coop right now I don't even bother doing the areas for myself, as I'd rather help people while they still need it. The bosses have been super tough, and really require coop. I love that part of it, since many of the other bosses in DS were doable alone.

If the arena matches really catch on, they'll be a ton of fun. 2 vs 2 is unlike anything you've ever done in PvP. All the regular dynamics go out the window.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:02 pm