Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Does anyone on Xbox who has the DLC want to test with me whether you can drop new items for those without?

ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Does anyone on Xbox who has the DLC want to test with me whether you can drop  new items for those without? Empty Does anyone on Xbox who has the DLC want to test with me whether you can drop new items for those without?

Post by ChaosMoogle Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:26 pm

Sorry for wall of text title silly Will of course return the item immediately if it works!

Last edited by ChaosMoogle on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Does anyone on Xbox who has the DLC want to test with me whether you can drop  new items for those without? Empty Re: Does anyone on Xbox who has the DLC want to test with me whether you can drop new items for those without?

Post by ChaosMoogle Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:27 pm

I'm getting the DLC tomorrow (UK here), but I think it would be helpful to check this out for those aren't in a position to get it yet happy

Last edited by ChaosMoogle on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Does anyone on Xbox who has the DLC want to test with me whether you can drop  new items for those without? Empty Re: Does anyone on Xbox who has the DLC want to test with me whether you can drop new items for those without?

Post by Ser Isaac Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:29 pm

ChaosMoogle wrote:Sorry for wall of text title silly Will of course return the item immediately if it works!

It won't I recently found out that when I had the dlc a lot of summons signs disappeared I am now limited to those who have the dlc. I am lvl 50 when I fought O&S without the dlc and I saw a bunch of WSSs After I died and got the dlc the amount of summons dropped, surely this isn't a coincidence or bad timing because there is always a constant flow of Soapstones in that area.
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:30 pm

I cooped with someone in New Londo who was wearing the Artorias armour and I don't have the DLC happy

You're probably limited to playing with those who have Patch 1.06
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:38 pm

I'll have the DLC later today, I have a bunch of SL 120's and a 150, i'd be happy to try, we can do the test with the Guardian Soul...as soon as I kill that beast!
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:38 pm

I shall keep an eye :cyclops: (C WUT I DID THAR?!) on this topic until the question is answered. Only because i'm so very curious.
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:40 pm

Noob-of-Artorias wrote:I'll have the DLC later today, I have a bunch of SL 120's and a 150, i'd be happy to try, we can do the test with the Guardian Soul...as soon as I kill that beast!

Awesome! Thanks dude happy If someone else who has it already offers before you get it, will you forgive me for trying it with them? silly Anxious to know this, as I'm sure others are!
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:43 pm

ChaosMoogle wrote:
    Noob-of-Artorias wrote:I'll have the DLC later today, I have a bunch of SL 120's and a 150, i'd be happy to try, we can do the test with the Guardian Soul...as soon as I kill that beast!

Awesome! Thanks dude happy If someone else who has it already offers before you get it, will you forgive me for trying it with them? silly Anxious to know this, as I'm sure others are!
    Of course not bro, the sooner we have the information, the better. ALL GLORY TO THE FORUMS!!!
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:47 pm

Noob-of-Artorias wrote:
    ChaosMoogle wrote:

Of course not bro, the sooner we have the information, the better. ALL GLORY TO THE FORUMS!!!

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar Proper Bow
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:54 pm

Yeah thanks for correcting me I just summons somebody who had Gough's set =_="" Funny..
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:02 pm

Ser Isaac wrote:Yeah thanks for correcting me I just summons somebody who had Gough's set =_="" Funny..

It's torture, isn't it!? silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:19 am