Does anyone on Xbox who has the DLC want to test with me whether you can drop new items for those without?

ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Does anyone on Xbox who has the DLC want to test with me whether you can drop new items for those without?

Post by ChaosMoogle on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:26 pm

Sorry for wall of text title silly Will of course return the item immediately if it works!

Last edited by ChaosMoogle on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Join us!

"How such united force of Gods, how such as stood like these, could ever know repulse?"

The Obsidian Knights - The Eye of Calamity.

Addicted

Re: Does anyone on Xbox who has the DLC want to test with me whether you can drop new items for those without?

Post by ChaosMoogle on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:27 pm

I'm getting the DLC tomorrow (UK here), but I think it would be helpful to check this out for those aren't in a position to get it yet happy

Last edited by ChaosMoogle on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Join us!

"How such united force of Gods, how such as stood like these, could ever know repulse?"

Obsessed

Re: Does anyone on Xbox who has the DLC want to test with me whether you can drop new items for those without?

Post by Ser Isaac on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:29 pm

ChaosMoogle wrote:Sorry for wall of text title silly Will of course return the item immediately if it works!

It won't I recently found out that when I had the dlc a lot of summons signs disappeared I am now limited to those who have the dlc. I am lvl 50 when I fought O&S without the dlc and I saw a bunch of WSSs After I died and got the dlc the amount of summons dropped, surely this isn't a coincidence or bad timing because there is always a constant flow of Soapstones in that area.

Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:30 pm

I cooped with someone in New Londo who was wearing the Artorias armour and I don't have the DLC happy

You're probably limited to playing with those who have Patch 1.06

Join us!

Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:38 pm

I'll have the DLC later today, I have a bunch of SL 120's and a 150, i'd be happy to try, we can do the test with the Guardian Soul...as soon as I kill that beast!

PSN ID: Fatal-Impulse101

Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:38 pm

I shall keep an eye :cyclops: (C WUT I DID THAR?!) on this topic until the question is answered. Only because i'm so very curious.

ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:40 pm

Noob-of-Artorias wrote:I'll have the DLC later today, I have a bunch of SL 120's and a 150, i'd be happy to try, we can do the test with the Guardian Soul...as soon as I kill that beast!

Awesome! Thanks dude happy If someone else who has it already offers before you get it, will you forgive me for trying it with them? silly Anxious to know this, as I'm sure others are!

Join us!

Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:43 pm

ChaosMoogle wrote:
    Noob-of-Artorias wrote:I'll have the DLC later today, I have a bunch of SL 120's and a 150, i'd be happy to try, we can do the test with the Guardian Soul...as soon as I kill that beast!

Awesome! Thanks dude happy If someone else who has it already offers before you get it, will you forgive me for trying it with them? silly Anxious to know this, as I'm sure others are!
    Of course not bro, the sooner we have the information, the better. ALL GLORY TO THE FORUMS!!!

PSN ID: Fatal-Impulse101

ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:47 pm

Noob-of-Artorias wrote:
    ChaosMoogle wrote:

Of course not bro, the sooner we have the information, the better. ALL GLORY TO THE FORUMS!!!

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar Proper Bow

Join us!

Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:54 pm

Yeah thanks for correcting me I just summons somebody who had Gough's set =_="" Funny..

Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:02 pm

Ser Isaac wrote:Yeah thanks for correcting me I just summons somebody who had Gough's set =_="" Funny..

It's torture, isn't it!? silly

Join us!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:20 am