Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+80
nsane32
Latitoast
ResIsBestStat
DemonOfFate
Dibsville
Virulas
Quarik
AnCapaillMor
IIdoneus
VaDoom
Chen
Carphil
Henkyona
KingSeekerCow
Deprived Lord
Hydreigon11
The Letter X
argetlam213
Animaaal
hey its andres
goteamventure21
Murkulanvippi
densetsushun
Gear
User1
Ashran
GenericUsername
Sevans
Jester's Tears
TheAshenPhantom
Sloth9230
Infighter
LordRevan
Djem
EeAyEss
Elite Knight
BeeSeaEss
Ghadis_God
ChizFreak
Abiathar82
Serious_Much
Reaperfan
Ahhotep1
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Hatsune Miku
Forum Pirate
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
User
AnastaciaAstora
XachAttack
bloodpixel
tinypantha
Onion Knight
raecor14
KomradDakka
Tolvo
GkMrBane
JohnnyHarpoon
DoughGuy
Noob-of-Artorias
mugenis4real
vixder/pennywise
GrinTwist
Cris the lighthearted
Hadzu
ingloriousmusterd
SlakeMoth
Garl_Vinland
The_Flail
Digitalyzed
Uparkaam
ViralEnsign_
Shakie666
Silver Knight
vatar5
Emergence
Spurgun
Mr. Tart
skarekrow13
bunnywink
84 posters

:: JUKEBOX :: What are you currently listening to?

KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

:: JUKEBOX :: What are you currently listening to? - Page 21 Empty Re: :: JUKEBOX :: What are you currently listening to?

Post by KomradDakka Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Chen wrote:
    result of having these songs playing randomly

Oh Gods! theres so much going on in this composition, its a tad overwhelming!

Oh and welcome to Hell! enjoy your stay

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

:: JUKEBOX :: What are you currently listening to? - Page 21 Empty Re: :: JUKEBOX :: What are you currently listening to?

Post by User1 Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:21 pm

I am currently listening to all of my 153 songs on my list on Spotify. I can't send links for 153 happy but I can post a link on how to get Spotify. As long as you have an Internet connection, you can listen to any song on there, for free. Or, if not, just type in Spotify download on whatever search engine you use. I did try explaining what Spotify is to Bloodpact91 and Rynn in the livestream. It seems no one has heard of it. Maybe it's more of a UK thing..
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:36 pm

Chen wrote:

Oh and welcome to Hell! enjoy your stay

We're not that bad...
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:45 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:I am currently listening to all of my 153 songs on my list on Spotify. I can't send links for 153 happy but I can post a link on how to get Spotify. As long as you have an Internet connection, you can listen to any song on there, for free. Or, if not, just type in Spotify download on whatever search engine you use. I did try explaining what Spotify is to Bloodpact91 and Rynn in the livestream. It seems no one has heard of it. Maybe it's more of a UK thing..

As far as i know, Spotify is a pretty big thing here in Sweden.

On-topic:

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:52 pm

I'd say 'sick riffs' but that's a bit immature for someone like me, isn't it?..
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:06 pm

It's only immature if you find it to be. silly

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:10 pm

Well, to me, the term 'sick riffs' is used by the general scum in my area when listening to loud dubstep, so I tend not to use it. I personally don't find the phrase immature, but I don't want to affiliate myself with scumbags.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:13 pm

Then don't. If you want to say "sick riffs", then do it.

I'm gonna go with an over the top example because i like doing that:

Everyone listens to music. Both douchebags and well, anyone else. I think that says enough for you to understand. silly <- Note: I'm to tired to finish off that phrase. Sleep

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:15 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:Then don't. If you want to say "sick riffs", then do it.

I'm gonna go with an over the top example because i like doing that:

Everyone listens to music. Both douchebags and well, anyone else. I think that says enough for you to understand. silly <- Note: I'm to tired to finish off that phrase. Sleep

Understood. And you gave out the 'end of, shut up, bugger off.' part of standing up for someone. Definately a +1.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:39 pm

I really can't think of a good response to that at all, so i'm afraid "looking forward to that uprep" will have to do.

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:41 pm

Oh i remember shadow the hedgehog.. that was one hell of an interesting game. Put such a good twist on the original Sonic forumula.

Shame beyond that it wasn't much good silly I had fun with it anyway, *** the critics.

Anyways, here's my legit input, what an album.

Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:48 pm

Finally someone that agrees with me! silly

Sure, it wasn't perfect, and i really prefer SA2B over it. But it was, like you said, a good twist and change from the typical formula of the series, as well as a good game itself.

One does of course have to ask why Shadow, being the "ultimate life form" has to use vehicles and weapons.

I've been in such a Sonic mood recently. Just can't get it off my head.

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:50 pm

Oh yeah, Sonic adventure 2 battle was much better! (though I played the dreamcast original rather than the gamecube remake first but oh well)

Still, playing as shadow shooting guns to the tune of hard rock somehow just feels right silly
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:56 pm

Heh, yeah. I remember the rage of trying to get all A's in that game. I still didn't fully finish it all, sadly. I had about 2-3 more levels to complete. As i've mentioned not too long ago, i'm gonna dust off my gamecube this weekend(which, technically means today). It's because i wanted to play SA2B though.

I've never had a dreamcast or any handheld consoles. Gamecube was actually the first console i had. Well, technically. We had a NES around the time i was born that still works, but that wasn't really mine, but rather "ours". SA2B was also my first console-based game, along with Super Smash Bros. Melee.

I was about to write a long wall of text before realising this isn't the random off-topic. lol
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:59 pm

Screw it, off topic was made to be derailed.

Anyways, my first console was a gameboy, with the tune of worms and super mario bros the games (the first ones, amazing ****.)

The my first 'proper' console was PS1, I got with it Crash Bandicoot, Tomb Raider and Tekken 2. To this day, I have never finished Tomb Raider lol!
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:00 pm

Which Tomb Raider? Having spent ages doing it all of the Tomb Raider games, maybe you would want a mini-boost?
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:05 pm

Before i got the gamecube, i was just another typical outdoor kid. Y'know, playing all those fantasy games outside, playing some random game on the pc every once in a while. My parents got this newspaper with all sorts of stuff. Each time we'd game discs for games etc. There would be demos and some actual full games. That's how i found the Rayman series for example.

I think my first bought game was Halo: Combat Evolved for the pc. I had seen it in a gaming ad, and thought the front cover looked cool. lol

Funny thing is, i had actually played the game in co-op on xbox at a friends some time earlier without knowing it. I'm not sure if i got Halo: CE before the gamecube or not though. Either way, the gamecube is what introduced me into gaming.

Later on i would hang with a friend that had Fable for the xbox. I thought it looked cool and immediately got an xbox, only for that one game. Needless to say, i loved it. Even to this day, it is still my favorite game.

Maybe 2-3 years ago i got tired of SA2B and Twilight Princess, the only two games still keeping me at the gamecube. Obviously the desire to play them is back. big grin

Being the good boy that i am though, i have to keep it on topic, so...

One of many games we had for the NES. silly
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:47 pm

Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:23 pm

bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:20 pm

Currently on repeat:

Not really sure how to feel about it.
    Something in the way you move makes me feel like I can't live without you.

BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:03 pm

Nuff said
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:49 pm

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:54 pm

I have actually already signed the petition to support Mane6. I really want it to happen.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:58 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:I have actually already signed the petition to support Mane6. I really want it to happen.

Who knows, maybe a year or so down the line someone somewhere who may or may not be affiliated with the project completely accidentally lets something leak...and it totally wouldn't be a finished game or anything winking
    KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by KomradDakka Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:52 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:40 am