Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Greetings, and my Favourite Builds

ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Greetings, and my Favourite Builds Empty Greetings, and my Favourite Builds

Post by ChaosMoogle Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Hi Folks!

New to the forums, so I figured I'd introduce myself and dedicate my first post to sharing my favourite PvP builds happy Feel free to critique if you like, I'm always looking to improve! Though please note that 53 poise doesn't concern me, and I tend to go for style over functionality, even to my detriment silly

------

Reaper
    This is probably my favourite. Lots of fun to play as basically my opponent can only see my upper body and the Scythe! I actually call him Casper, but that doesn't sound every bad***

Chaos
    For when I'm feeling Hyper

Rogue Tarkus
    Because that Bow is just too good!

Phoenix
    The Large Club is probably my favourite weapon in the game happy Butcher's Knife is a close second, so I switch it in sometimes.

Pharis 2.0

Cosmog

-------

So there we go. Just a few favourites. I like to play a bunch of different style builds to keep the game fresh for me.

Looking forward to getting to know you all! happy For now, Moogle over and out Proper Bow
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Greetings, and my Favourite Builds Empty Re: Greetings, and my Favourite Builds

Post by Jansports Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:40 am

I love the ring of fog thorn legs glitch
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:04 am

Love the reaper Build...
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:39 am

Thanks happy

That is an awesome glitch. I hoped they haven't patched it (have they!?), cause it's pretty harmless. Though I took this character to the burg for PvP a couple of days ago and some people really struggled to find me, even though I was standing in the usual PvP spot, grassing and bowing. When some of these people saw me I guess they figured I was trying to hide and one-shot backstab them (even though it was pretty clear that I wasn't) and so proceeded to attack me as I was re-bowing and then used the point down gesture after they jumped me. Oh well!
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:15 pm

ChaosMoogle wrote:Thanks happy

That is an awesome glitch. I hoped they haven't patched it (have they!?), cause it's pretty harmless. Though I took this character to the burg for PvP a couple of days ago and some people really struggled to find me, even though I was standing in the usual PvP spot, grassing and bowing. When some of these people saw me I guess they figured I was trying to hide and one-shot backstab them (even though it was pretty clear that I wasn't) and so proceeded to attack me as I was re-bowing and then used the point down gesture after they jumped me. Oh well!

Could you describe me what does that glitch causes? If it's harmless then there is nothing wrong about talking about it.

Once you describe it to me, I will test it on PC and will tell you if it's been patched or not.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:16 pm

You either wear leggings of Artorias/ Thorn Leggings with Hidden Body or Ring of Fog and the leggings are invisible... Essentially you float.
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:46 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:You either wear leggings of Artorias/ Thorn Leggings with Hidden Body or Ring of Fog and the leggings are invisible... Essentially you float.

This happy Though I didn't know it was with Artorias' leggings as well!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:31 am