Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
slowturtles
destutiodaemonis
Rudmed
Shkar
Jovias-86
Ahhotep1
Fatneckwood
twilightwarwolf
The Once-Ler
cloudyeki
Rifter7
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
robsthedon
Jansports
reim0027
ViralEnsign_
TehInfamousAmos
ThatPerson
DoughGuy
HippyClown
dancash1808
hageshisa
WyrmHero
27 posters

Priscilla's Lifehunters 7th thread

reim0027
    reim0027

Priscilla's Lifehunters 7th thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters 7th thread

Post by reim0027 Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:39 pm

I'm locking this thread, as requested by W.

But, let me say this. A couple pieces of advice. I'll leave it to you to decide its worth.

• Please don't leave. You've put too much effort and are a valuable member of this forum.
    • Please take a break, however. It is clear that you are getting burnt out. It happens to everyone, and a break usually does a world of wonders.
    • Covenants are nice, a great way to get together and share comradery. BUT, it should not be taken so seriously that your existence revolves around it. If it doesn't pan out, move on.
    • The most important thing here is the friendships that you develop. Don't let some silly war or disagreement spoil that. In the long run, it isn't important at all. Nobody will get along with everyone. Don't expect that. Ignore the people you dislike and foster relationships with people you do like.
    • I think it you do need to step away from here for a bit though (see above point about taking a break). I mean this with respect and friendship. Go out, do different things, work on your PSN relationships outside the forum. When you've had time to unwind, please come back.

/unsolicited advice.

Peace, W.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:29 am