Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
ChaosMoogle
billy_bayonet
whitechikz11
Serious_Much
MediocritasAurea
tinypantha
Ahhotep1
ThatPerson
blackphantom08
osiris46
BoilerFan8472
WyrmHero
Hoshizoku
Spurgun
T-King-667
Shkar
Jansports
Tiberius Abyss
ViralEnsign_
biotheimpaler
Darksomething56
Wilkinson3424
dancash1808
FellipeMariano
DoughGuy
29 posters

The Noble Knights, the final thread

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

The Noble Knights, the final thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Noble Knights, the final thread

Post by Serious_Much Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:40 am

DoughGuy wrote:Well it’s been a great run and a fun one, but as of today I’m disbanding the NK. I’m tired of people asking to join without reading the OP then going inactive straight away. I wonder how many people actually know we’re a co-op cov when they join sometimes. Don’t worry I’m not leaving the cov section, and I’ll still be around to make some events but this chapter of my time on the forum is at an end.

There are a lot of people I want to thank though for their help. Firstly Chi, Shkar and Hoshi, my second in commands. Chi for his great work recruiting new people and bringing the NK back from the brink once before. Hoshi for his great work on the PC section and Shkar for his help with lore and organising the xbox side.

Tolvo, Mildred, Isaac and Reaper, the 4 who first joined and kept the NK alive for long enough for it to be popular. They did a great job being my early upper echelon. Medi and Sunlight for keeping the first thread high up and going strong.

Viral, Wyrm and Billy for being amazing foes and helping out in the wars. Viral especially for eventually seeing the light and joining xD.

Serious for founding the seeker and his help with the lore. Seth for SImbarda and his lore.

And finally thanks to every knight who joined, and especially all those who stuck around.
    It was an honour to serve alongside you and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as me.

With any luck I’ll be back in a few weeks with a new cov, one who will rise to the levels of the NK in their peak but we’ll see what happens.

Oh dear, solumn news indeed. I guess though that covenants can't always remain strong forever, and members keeping the thread bumped and the members coming in slowly leave.

It's been good though, I'm happy i was able to enjoy the NK wars and have some influence on the covenant.. I guess once I return to lordran at christmas with DLC in hand I'll be looking for a new covenant to turn my attentions to.. Or perhaps one I think deserves more recognition will receive my sympathies...

Guess it's goodbye to what was undoubtedly the most badass covenant out there. It was fun while it lasted guys. PRAISE. THE SUN. Praise the Sun
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Noble Knights, the final thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Noble Knights, the final thread

Post by DoughGuy Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:45 am

It was good to have you Serious and I'm glad you enjoyed it The Noble Knights, the final thread - Page 16 3149687655
    December eh? I should be ready to return to a leadership position by then winking
    biotheimpaler
    biotheimpaler
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by biotheimpaler Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:29 am

Shame this is happening, I've had an awesome time in the NK. Sadly, everything eventually comes to and end. Thanks for a great time everyone ^_^
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:39 am

It's been real guys.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:58 pm