Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

are the majority of the greatswords still worth to use in pvp?

Gadrak
    Gadrak

are the majority of the greatswords still worth to use in pvp? Empty are the majority of the greatswords still worth to use in pvp?

Post by Gadrak Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:41 am

i mean i can understand the speed nerf on the MGS and on MSS,since they where broken as hell

but what about the other G.swords?,before starting PTD i rolled out some build with the AGS and the GGS,and now they lost the only thing that made them someway useful,the ability to stunlock.While the MGS still has the R2 attack, full magic damage AR and the MSS stil does a crapload of damage

now i see virtually no reason to use them

this is very sad to me since i love doing cosplay pvp builds and i just cant make a viable artorias build,(and trust me even a gough build is even more viable for pvp)

Last edited by Gadrak on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

are the majority of the greatswords still worth to use in pvp? Empty Re: are the majority of the greatswords still worth to use in pvp?

Post by DamageCK Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:54 am

I think theyre still usable. It'd be an issue if they did piss poor damage, but they don't. And the poise break will still interrupt their attacks, which can keep you from taking hits. If stunlock is your game, use an UGS. If that's not your style, then frankly, find a new style. The game's changing.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

are the majority of the greatswords still worth to use in pvp? Empty Re: are the majority of the greatswords still worth to use in pvp?

Post by Ghadis_God Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:57 am

I'll still use the Clay, even without stunlock it's a useful weapon, especially since people will have generally less poise after the patch. I've seen the nerfed speed and it's only a few frames slower, probably not enough time to roll out of 100% of the time without toggle escape which not everyone knows how to do. So I think they'll still be able to stunlock.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:03 pm