Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Bramd Build (SL 120~130)

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Bramd Build (SL 120~130) Empty Bramd Build (SL 120~130)

Post by WyrmHero Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:43 am

My favorite Str weapon of DeS, the Bramd. So classy, it has low AR if you compare it with a Dragon Bone Smasher and a crushing Great Axe. Still undecided if I want to use non damaging spells (mists) or make it pure Str. Any suggestions from the vets are welcome.

Starting Class Priest

Vit 50
    Int 18 or 40
    End +40?
    Str 24 (2 handed Bramd gives me hyper armor)
    Dex 8
    Magic 8
    Faith 16 (Second Chance)
    Luck 8

Armor: Undecided, but surely light armor because Bramd weights 36.

Rings: Ring of Great Strength/Cling Ring (suggestions)

Weapons: Bramd, Heavy or Light Crossbow maybe, Adjudicator's Shield/Rune Shield or Morion Blade as off hand, ToB, Poison Knives.

Spells: Second Chance, Curse Weapon (for buffers), Death Cloud and Poison Cloud maybe.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Bramd Build (SL 120~130) Empty Re: Bramd Build (SL 120~130)

Post by WyrmHero Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:23 am

Just ended with 63 End to be able to fast roll without the G.Strength Ring, and 30 Int for Warding after SC fades. I use a Baby's Nail as backup to fast plague everyone with a ravage of R1 spamming (most DeS players have low Luck = low plague resistance). Plague is the same as toxic in DkS and it's deadly. I only use Curse Weapon if they buff, and use poison throwing knives to lure them into my roll R1 smash. Hyper armor is amazing, I just swing the hammer deliberately without getting interrupted. The hammer has low AR compared to a crushing Gaxe or DBS, but it's so classy I just love it.
    Mr.Faith

Post by Mr.Faith Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Interresting build, but why not use the bramd as a surprise moment. I mean start out with the baby´s nail, go for the close combat as you can cancel out most attacks from any other weapon with it, then go for the plague and when the other player changes tactic or tries to grass, you bring out the big gun, roll in attack and then just stay close keeping enough stamina for a roll attack when time is right..
    I would have made a mercury or upgraded a regular dagger to do bleeding damage as you can get both to 300 pr minute. Even better upgrade a Killij to mercury +5 wich gives you 420 damage pr minute, combined with the bramd and alot of strenght. Should give people a pretty hard time happy
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:51 pm

That's an awesome idea but the bleed/poison is hard to pull off because of high resistance due to most builds have high End. As most of them have low luck I just spam the Baby's Nail 3 times and they're already plagued, which also reduces the already slow stamina regen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:02 am