Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls with PTD content UP!

Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls with PTD content UP! Empty mugenmonkey.com/darksouls with PTD content UP!

Post by Pesth Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:48 pm

just check -> http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/

They are with all the PTD content up, and they are in need for images on the site...

now i can do my builds right bounce
    AzureCrow
    AzureCrow
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls with PTD content UP! Empty Re: mugenmonkey.com/darksouls with PTD content UP!

Post by AzureCrow Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:14 pm

I've been non stop building since this came out! I'm just perfecting my slvl 100 4-knights builds. Gough's bow is so much stronger than the dragon slayer :shock:
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls with PTD content UP! Empty Re: mugenmonkey.com/darksouls with PTD content UP!

Post by Glutebrah Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:23 pm

AzureCrow wrote:I've been non stop building since this came out! I'm just perfecting my slvl 100 4-knights builds. Gough's bow is so much stronger than the dragon slayer :shock:

i think its a bug because the damage from goughs arrows get added twice.
    AzureCrow
    AzureCrow
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by AzureCrow Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:28 pm

Yea good catch, but there's got to be some other math going on because if it was a static boost then the bow would be weaker than the dragon slayer, maybe gough's arrows get a buff or something, I have yet to see someone using it on a build with high dex so who knows...
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:32 pm

It does most damage at 27str and 40 dex. After 27 str its pointless because its 2 handed. Only adds 1pt damage for each point str.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:13 pm

the twohanding effect doesn't apply to bows.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:17 pm

Oh Well put strength and dex both at 27 and see what stat adds more damage, and it isn't the one with the B scaling.
    RedderAI
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RedderAI Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:23 pm

Has anyone tried using Gough's arrows with the DSB? Maybe it only adds twice on Gough's Bow because it's a set. Sort of makes sense to me that to arrows damage is doubled.
    AzureCrow
    AzureCrow
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by AzureCrow Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:42 pm

It looks more like when they programmed the bow into the mugen database there was a glitch or some bad data. It shows gough's bow with a good 200 more dmg than the dragon slayer regardless of what arrow the two have equipped and the base states in game aren't even close to what mugen has.
    In game 27/20 build gets only +192 scaling dmg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvpPUVpPMXA&t=1m35s

It also looks like the info on scaling is completely wrong as on a 34/20 build it gets about 20+ scaling per lvl of strength while mugen says +1 dmg for every level. In game 34/20 build gets a whopping +335 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akRVu_rTy5A&t=2m48s

With scaling like that I'm intrested in seeing a 40/40 build in action lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:39 am