Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Back Lot Basher
callipygias
Knight Alundil
Spurgun
RANT
Alara78
Lord of Ash
11 posters

Xbox or Playstation what will you choose?

Poll

How do you play DARK SOULS?

[ 12 ]
    Xbox or Playstation what will you choose? I_vote_lcap52%Xbox or Playstation what will you choose? I_vote_rcap [52%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Xbox or Playstation what will you choose? I_vote_lcap48%Xbox or Playstation what will you choose? I_vote_rcap [48%] 

Total Votes: 23
    Poll closed
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Xbox or Playstation what will you choose? Empty Xbox or Playstation what will you choose?

Post by Lord of Ash Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:43 pm

Xbox all the way

This is not a console war no hating

Last edited by LordofAsh on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alara78
    Alara78
    Addicted
    Addicted

Xbox or Playstation what will you choose? Empty Re: Xbox or Playstation what will you choose?

Post by Alara78 Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:45 pm

PS3 all the way happy
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Xbox or Playstation what will you choose? Empty Re: Xbox or Playstation what will you choose?

Post by Lord of Ash Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:49 pm

whats the difference in the game on ps3 and xbox
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:56 pm

hopefully this ends well.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:58 pm

RantFromRant wrote:hopefully this ends well.

We can only hope.

I play DkS on PS3, simply because i got mine (PS3) as a B-day gift.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:07 pm

I have the same xbox live account that I had at launch on the original xbox that transferred to my 360. Once I had DkS on 360 I went and bought a Ps3 just for Demon's souls. I also upgraded my pc to get the PTDe on release.

I don't know which one that puts me under but at least we all know I'm a sucker for consumerism sad
    Alara78
    Alara78
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Alara78 Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:16 pm

Well for me, I only have a PS3 so the choice is simple. Plus I was addicted to Demons' Souls so it was an easy purchase.
    Also bought the PTDe on steam, and plan to buy the DLC on PS3.

I'm sooooo addicted to this game it's not even funny anymore sad
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:34 pm

I play mostly on Xbox, but only because the PS3 controller feels really small to me and it's the one I started on. Doesn't really matter though.

Last edited by callipygias on Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Back Lot Basher Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:53 pm

Believe it or not, I actually bought this for both systems on launch day. I had groups of friends on both systems, but in the end, the Xbox group ended up being the one that played more. I have my best and most comprehensive characters on the Box.

Although I usually feel the same way about the PS3 controller (probably more a symptom of the fact that I went right from PC to the old Xbox, and got used to those controllers), Dark Souls was an exception. Hundreds of hours of Demon's Souls got me used to the PS3, and honestly, Dark Souls always felt just a shade better on PS3, but the difference was negligible, so I played both.
    mrkekz
    mrkekz

Post by mrkekz Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:50 am

ps3 ... but only because there was a ps1 ... and then a 2 so obviously there had to be the third one too ;-)
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Argetlam350 Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:48 am

PS3. I've always gone Sony. Has a PSone, a PS2, PSP, PSPGo, and PS3. So yep. I don't really give a care about console war crud but my vote goes to the PS3.
    LordZaibek
    LordZaibek

Post by LordZaibek Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:57 am

I ended up going on the xbox because most of my friends are on the Xbox and I liked the idea of using private chat.
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Onion Knight Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:06 am

PS3 until I sold it, now have it on PC naturally. Also , I'll be very surprised if this ends without let's travel back to 2005 and pointlessly argue about pieces of hardware!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:55 am