Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Why can't i summon gravelord sign in human @darkroot?

GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Why can't i summon gravelord sign in human @darkroot? Empty Why can't i summon gravelord sign in human @darkroot?

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:53 am

I got infected in darkroot garden and i havent kill Sif yet. I still constanly get invaded and the sign lays just down in front darkroot garden where all the pvp is going on. I am human and i can't touch the gravelordsign?
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Why can't i summon gravelord sign in human @darkroot? Empty Re: Why can't i summon gravelord sign in human @darkroot?

Post by Maneater_Mildred Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:59 am

If you are human then it might be the fake invasion glitch where someone failed to invade you and now it wont let you connect to other people. ( hope you understand what im saying)
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Why can't i summon gravelord sign in human @darkroot? Empty Re: Why can't i summon gravelord sign in human @darkroot?

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:13 am

Ok i do but a whole hour? I was pvp in forest and saw the sign constanly moving and i run to it and every time untouchable. I dont have any problems but it shoud be nice if i could invade the gravelord
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:25 am

Yeah that sucks and shouldnt last that long, but i cant think what else it might be.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:29 am

Nothing has chanched here so... I ll wait and enjoy pvp

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:42 pm