Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

More boring build advice (Strength pyro Hybrid)

kazumoshi
    kazumoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

More boring build advice (Strength pyro Hybrid) Empty More boring build advice (Strength pyro Hybrid)

Post by kazumoshi Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:33 am

So, on a lot of strength builds I usually see one or two slots for some pyromancy. Most of the time it's just a Great Combustion or a GCF, but it's there. Makes you wonder "What about a Full on STR Pyro hybrid?"
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=1652510281709774
    That's what I've ended up with, and it works surprisingly well. Using the fantastic dead-angling capabilities of the Large Club in combination with various pyro combos, there's no need for more than 40 poise. (The hollow soldier waist cloth is just for looks; when used with the female tattered cloth robe it gives that rugged barbarian look that I wanted)

TL;DR? I have a super fun build, and all it needs is a good shield within 3.8 pounds. Not looking for high stability, but usefulness. (I.E. Fire Effigy shield)
    Suggestions?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

More boring build advice (Strength pyro Hybrid) Empty Re: More boring build advice (Strength pyro Hybrid)

Post by WyrmHero Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:42 am

I had one and it didn't work as well. I would choose GC because it's already fast enough and maybe Fire Whip, but GFB and Fire Tempest really need the boost to connect in PvP. I'm talking about dueling, on invasions it is viable because of noobness.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:11 am