Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

How many people is actually playing the game?

Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

How many people is actually playing the game? Empty How many people is actually playing the game?

Post by Doelker Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:20 pm

It is really hard to get summoned, I have a SL60 sorcerer to aid in AL, NL, DA, DR...
    If I leave my sign down, it can pass like half an hour and get no action at all. I also see almost no gohsts or bloodstain...
    Even with my 250 toon on Xbox I have more action, invasions and even summons...
    I find it kind of boring like this...
    Even Demon's Souls has more activity... Shrug
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

How many people is actually playing the game? Empty Re: How many people is actually playing the game?

Post by LordRevan Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:27 pm

Currently 6,975 people. :|
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

How many people is actually playing the game? Empty Re: How many people is actually playing the game?

Post by Doelker Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:50 pm

Mmmmm... Do you think that's many players? IS there any special set up for the internet connection or something?
    I just don't see people online,,,
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:01 pm

Have you read any thread on here since the PC's release?

Lol, that's all people talk about.
    They don't stop complaining. Yes there are currently problems with the PC game's connection to other players, just as there were for consoles at their launch times.

It's not to do with your specific setup (Although you may have other problems too). But the way the games net is coded. The only thing to do is wait for a patch, just like we had to at the console launch unfortunately.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:03 pm

PC online is a bit of a mess I hear. I don't think it's anything that you're doing wrong.
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:06 pm

Ohhhhhh... Boomer... It feels really lonely like this,,, well thank you guys for your answers.
    I hope it gets patched soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:28 am