Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
lordgodofhell
nsane32
RANT
XuitusTheGreat
8 posters

why the qq

XuitusTheGreat
    XuitusTheGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

why the qq Empty why the qq

Post by XuitusTheGreat Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:13 pm

it seems like people are getting kinda ummmmm wimpy lately when it comes to pvp "QQ I dont like the new mask QQ they'll still do X" or people whining that pvp is dead now o-O and its coming from people that seemed like old players that I would expect to have enough skill to counter something as simple as classic gank build o-O what happened to the OGs that spouted "remain calm and assess the situation and you will win" Dark Souls is about over coming the enemy that fights cheap -shrug- just suprised me that people are bent out of shape so hardcore lately about pvp, I fight in the forest with the most corrupt players to bring pvp forward in DS and I dont feel the "broken pvp system" feels solid and concrete, I mean hell a nude guy with a parry dagger and a giant *** hammer scares me more than a giant mom flipper lol -2 cents thrown in-
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

why the qq Empty Re: why the qq

Post by RANT Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:17 pm

would you like fighting the same build for a whole year? i dont think so. i personally im bored of reg duels since thats all you see, at this time invading's more fun, gravelording too.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:36 pm

I dont mind repeat builds I just keep killing them till they switch
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lordgodofhell Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:12 pm

To answer your threads question, "why all the QQs?"

Dark Souls has a large community and we all run into something we don't like at one point or another.

The words we use to describe this dislike i.e. cheap, cheating, umm, housewives lol, is all subjective and more for venting purposes than anything else.

As far as pvp being "dead" that may be more true with the PTDE of PCs as many don't have the humanity farmed up yet, or the game completed so they are focusing on pve for now. It is far from dead for me on PS3.

2 months my comrades, and "giant mom flippers" will be a very rare sight indeed. They definitely wont be swinging that Burger King Axe with the combo anymore. ahhh nerfs

nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:17 pm

tis about time the DWGR got nerfed I only use it for gankers and I wear med amour also prefer light roll
    Casual
    Casual

Post by 727 Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:48 pm

personally im excited for the changes. though i dont see giant flippers as much as i see tarkus/ MoM/ katana/ grass shield builds. i feel as though pvp will be more geared towards playing how you want than playing to win.

im sure that dex builds will dominate the field starting out but i doubt str builds are completely gone. if people are dedicated enough they'll use a build no matter the disadvantages.
    My build for example http://tinyurl.com/9b8ofqs and aside from some slight changes, i've loved it and have had a hell of alot of fun with it and it sure as hell has it's drawbacks
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:45 pm

to pass the time im doing every build type i havent done before... which was pure int caster with no weapon... going well so far with a spiked shield in the off hand if things get close...
    XuitusTheGreat
    XuitusTheGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by XuitusTheGreat Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:29 pm

727 wrote:personally im excited for the changes. though i dont see giant flippers as much as i see tarkus/ MoM/ katana/ grass shield builds. i feel as though pvp will be more geared towards playing how you want than playing to win.

im sure that dex builds will dominate the field starting out but i doubt str builds are completely gone. if people are dedicated enough they'll use a build no matter the disadvantages.
    My build for example http://tinyurl.com/9b8ofqs and aside from some slight changes, i've loved it and have had a hell of alot of fun with it and it sure as hell has it's drawbacks

Exactly! I'm making an artorias build using art.greatshield/cloranthy ring/ and abyss sword bloody falling in love with it xD I can't wait for dark souls ptd :3
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:32 pm

what's a qq :?:
    Zechk
    Zechk

Post by Zechk Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:30 am

Serious_Much wrote:what's a qq :?:

Not sure if usually not serious Serious is serious...:suspect:

QQ is an emoticon type thing which is meant to represent tears coming from a pair of eyes, so crying eyes. QQ is often used two ways:

1. Much like 'cry more noob' or whatever to insinuate that someone is whinging/crying about something that doesnt require such a drastic response.

i.e. Poster 1: OMG Sif needs a nerf OMG!

Poster 2: QQ!

2. As in this thread, 'why all the QQ' basically means 'why are so many people complaining/whining about X'

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:12 pm