Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Drop rate for titanite chunks in new londo? Also miracle question.

Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Drop rate for titanite chunks in new londo? Also miracle question. Empty Drop rate for titanite chunks in new londo? Also miracle question.

Post by Wade_Wilson Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:56 pm

What is the rough drop rate for chunks(good, bad etc) in new londo, and if I talk to petrus after he "loses" reah can I buy the homeward miracle off him? (without having to join the way of white)
    Herbo
    Herbo
    Regular
    Regular

Drop rate for titanite chunks in new londo? Also miracle question. Empty Re: Drop rate for titanite chunks in new londo? Also miracle question.

Post by Herbo Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:00 pm

If you've got 10 humanity and a covetous gold serpent ring on you'll get a chunk at about 1 out of 3 dark wraith knights (obviously tolerances for random drops being random apply as a caveat here).
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Drop rate for titanite chunks in new londo? Also miracle question. Empty Re: Drop rate for titanite chunks in new londo? Also miracle question.

Post by Whknight Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:01 pm

Decent-Good if you have capped item rate in my experience. May go a run or two without seeing it but it does drop. You can also get lucky and they'll drop 2 in one go.

And yes to Petrus, he will stop being a prick and sell you stuff.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:02 pm

driopo rate is decent with no humanity and no ring, you might get one or two each run but if you have 10 humanity and the ring you will get 5 or more every run from my experince, not sure about the miracle question becasue all my toons are clerics.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:19 am