A Certain Soul(Spoilers)

    Share
    avatar
    Zaventem

    Posts : 5
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-08-27

    A Certain Soul(Spoilers)

    Post by Zaventem on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:10 pm

    I've been looking at streams and so far nobody know what the Guardian Soul does.Maybe it can be traded to warrior of sunlight or one of the light based covenants? Can someone who owns the PC edition check please?
    avatar
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3627
    Reputation : 144
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 23
    Location : World 4-2 Demon Souls

    Re: A Certain Soul(Spoilers)

    Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:47 pm

    the beast it comes from does lightning attacks and poison... say has anyone talked to alvina? maybe she has a use for it...


    _________________
    ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    avatar
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

    Posts : 1125
    Reputation : 240
    Join date : 2012-01-16

    Re: A Certain Soul(Spoilers)

    Post by ublug on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:50 pm

    Consumption gives 12,000 souls.
    All the players combined should have tried +10 versions of all the weapon groups by now.
    Trading with Snuggly is also a negative.
    It could also be for making a spell (lightning/miracle), a specific weapon/path (like only buffing the sanctus), or nothing (another pendant..).

    Could there be a clue in the description?
    "Soul of the white winged lion sanctuary watchkeeper, who dreaded the spread of the Abyss.
    The Guardian exhibited traits of several animals other than lions, suggesting that it was no ordinary beast, but rather closer to the beings known as Demons."
    avatar
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 2021
    Reputation : 56
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 21
    Location : Northern Ireland

    Re: A Certain Soul(Spoilers)

    Post by Wade_Wilson on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:57 pm

    ublug wrote:Consumption gives 12,000 souls.
    All the players combined should have tried +10 versions of all the weapon groups by now.
    Trading with Snuggly is also a negative.
    It could also be for making a spell (lightning/miracle), a specific weapon/path (like only buffing the sanctus), or nothing (another pendant..).

    Could there be a clue in the description?
    "Soul of the white winged lion sanctuary watchkeeper, who dreaded the spread of the Abyss.
    The Guardian exhibited traits of several animals other than lions, suggesting that it was no ordinary beast, but rather closer to the beings known as Demons."

    Maybe it was deliberately designed to do nothing. It sort of makes sense, the beast itself is a construct of so many creatures that the soul cannot be used on anything.


    _________________
    Golden rays of the glorious sunshine, sending down such a blood-red light
    Now the animals slowly retreat to the shadows, out of sight
    Arid winds blow across the mountains, giving flight to the birds of prey
    In the distance machines come to transform Eden, day by day
    Only love is with us now, something warm and pure!
    Find the peace within ourselves, no need for the cure!
    avatar
    menzinho
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 118
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2012-08-22
    Age : 22
    Location : Brazil

    Re: A Certain Soul(Spoilers)

    Post by menzinho on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:35 pm

    try the Demon Ruins and lost Izalith, check those places out, see if you can find a use for it there, i don't know, but maybe this is the answer we seek


    _________________
    Strength, Honor and Courage Died with the Four Knights...
    avatar
    SnailsAndSlugs
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 50
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-03-05

    Re: A Certain Soul(Spoilers)

    Post by SnailsAndSlugs on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:38 am

    menzinho wrote:try the Demon Ruins and lost Izalith, check those places out, see if you can find a use for it there, i don't know, but maybe this is the answer we seek

    ooooohhh. Anyone try interacting with the "door" after centipede demon with the guardian soul in inventory?? As soon as PtD was announced I had the feeling they'd add something there, but I forgot to check.

    Phiron

    Posts : 7
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-08-30

    Re: A Certain Soul(Spoilers)

    Post by Phiron on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:30 am

    Hi guys!
    I was reading what you saying and thinking about 2 different things.

    First: Just a theory, but when we're back at the guardian boss place, we find 2 of them so maybe we need 2 souls of guardians to activate something. Seems unlikely but that's maybe an option that we've never think about.

    Second: Maybe that soul is not use to upgrade something or aquiere a new sorcery but need to be use in a specific location to activate something. In that case, it will be hard to determinate we're is these place cause using the soul mean loose it obviously.

    BTW Snails, I m just behind the Centipede boss battle entry but I don t remember what door you speak about. I m gonna kill him and see after that.

    (Sorry for my approximate english happy )


    Last edited by Phiron on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    SnailsAndSlugs
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 50
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-03-05

    Re: A Certain Soul(Spoilers)

    Post by SnailsAndSlugs on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:04 pm

    There's like an archway with a dirt wall that has a crack in it. It glaringly looks like it would be an illusory wall, but it isn't.

    Phiron

    Posts : 7
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-08-30

    Re: A Certain Soul(Spoilers)

    Post by Phiron on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:10 pm

    SnailsAndSlugs wrote:There's like an archway with a dirt wall that has a crack in it. It glaringly looks like it would be an illusory wall, but it isn't.

    Okay that what i've see after the battle, and no... there's no interaction with that door. sad
    avatar
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3627
    Reputation : 144
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 23
    Location : World 4-2 Demon Souls

    Re: A Certain Soul(Spoilers)

    Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:06 pm

    its related to demons... maybe it can do something to demon weapons? like the demon spear?


    _________________
    ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

    Sponsored content

    Re: A Certain Soul(Spoilers)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:56 am