Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
ublug
Pesth
Slarg232
omega Elf
Dubscythe
Alara78
DeCeleRator93
Ser Isaac
cloudyeki
Forum Pirate
StarScarJenova
Spurgun
bloodpixel
Noob-of-Artorias
fujiphoenix
Bloodios
Chaos Spectre
Reaperfan
ViralEnsign_
RNsunbro
Juutas
Azran
WyrmHero
Wisp
28 posters

New stuff and changes in the PC edition [SPOILERS]

Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

New stuff and changes in the PC edition [SPOILERS] - Page 2 Empty Re: New stuff and changes in the PC edition [SPOILERS]

Post by Azran Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:06 am

Glitches seem to be all gone; more warpable bonfires, fixed text, Lightning and Sorcery damage seems to have been nerfed.

Also, there are some hex editors out. That was freaking fast, derpheads. I'm dissapointed.

Also, there seems to be people trying to hack a way to invade Hollowed people.
    Bloodios
    Bloodios
    Addicted
    Addicted

New stuff and changes in the PC edition [SPOILERS] - Page 2 Empty Re: New stuff and changes in the PC edition [SPOILERS]

Post by Bloodios Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:15 am

Azran wrote:Glitches seem to be all gone
    For now...
    Lightning and Sorcery damage seems to have been nerfed.
    What!? Why, From? WHY?
    Also, there are some hex editors out. That was freaking fast, derpheads. I'm dissapointed.
    That is to expected. Seriously though, where is the enjoyment in that?
    Also, there seems to be people trying to hack a way to invade Hollowed people.
    Now that is just ****ed up! Freaking scumbags!
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:25 am

Eagle Shield doesnt block 100% anymore

idk why
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:32 am

LOL because it's a freaking wooden shield!!!! So many good news in 1 day I just can't stop laughing!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:33 am

YUS THE BB IS GONE!

As much as it was useful for making builds NO MORE WILL I STAND FOR NOT EARNING WHAT I FIND!
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:35 am

Bye bye Grievers, see you in boredom hell. Wave
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:48 am

If they just stop the rampant cheating, I'll be a happy panda.

Or don't, but bring the DLC fast!
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:51 am

Fire weapons were nerfed as well sad
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:09 am

So the BB glitch is gone eh? Meh, I never used it so I guess it doesn't effect me at all.

The Nerfing of Elemental weapons means that we're going to see a lot less people Vit and Endurance gouging...so I guess that's a plus.

The Nerfing of the DWGR is both a blessing and a curse in my eyes, One one hand, I'm going to be SO glad to see the end of Giant Mom Flip Tanks. On the other hand, a lot of my builds depend upon the DWGR for mobility, so I guess I'm going to have to get used to mid rolling. Either that or I'm going to have to get used to having NO poise...something I don't look forward too...

I also have a feeling that the Hornet ring is about to get A LOT More popular....
    Bloodios
    Bloodios
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodios Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:15 am

ChaosServantSpectre wrote:Eagle Shield doesnt block 100% anymore

idk why
    I guess they finally decided that having a shield that only weighs 6 units and boasts 84 stability points, which also happens to block 100% physical and 75% lightning attacks is a little too much of an advantage.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:16 am

I think this DLC might just add a new level of difficulty to the PvP sphere of the game! Brilliant!
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:24 am

Building an effective Ciaran build as we speak, can't predict everything, but I'm experimenting with the heaviest short sword as well as the heaviest dagger, as well as the heaviest light armor. Fast roll with no problems, if I throw a wolf ring and a DWGR on there plus a little pyro for flair, It could become my new favorite class

=) I'll miss DWGR flipping as Leeroy though.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:29 am

Wow I was right. They thought Artorias's sword was so crap that they made a new sword.
    Sort of disappointed Artorias wasn't the last boss though.
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:44 am

Hey, don't you diss on Mid Rolling! I never ever used Ninja Flip in PvE, just because mid rolling does wonders.

I thought the "nerf" to elemental weapons was applied to the later levels of upgrading.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:46 am

@Azran

It was not. I'm watching Rurikhan's stream, and hes been giving me info back and forth about its numbers on the Fire Great Axe. However, its looking like it might be weaker at low levels, balancing Low Level PVP, and stronger at Late levels. I dont know yet, but as he keeps playing, I'll keep updating.

Also, dat 1080P
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:48 am

Azran wrote:Hey, don't you diss on Mid Rolling! I never ever used Ninja Flip in PvE, just because mid rolling does wonders.

I thought the "nerf" to elemental weapons was applied to the later levels of upgrading.
    In a perfect world, Mid Rolling would be fine, but after fighting gankers for what seems like forever, mid-roll just doesn't cut it.

Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:51 am

WyrmHero wrote: bounce bounce bounce bounce Yes good bye roll bs. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

You mean that the DWGR is nerfed? You can still roll Bs with fast roll fyi silly

almost everyone else will be weakened by this nerf, but i wont twisted
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:55 am

On the contrary, it's time for my Black Cleric Robe build to finally shine with DWGR finally out of the way.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:55 am

You can, but it isn't as easy.
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:01 am

ChaosServantSpectre wrote:@Azran

It was not. I'm watching Rurikhan's stream, and hes been giving me info back and forth about its numbers on the Fire Great Axe. However, its looking like it might be weaker at low levels, balancing Low Level PVP, and stronger at Late levels. I dont know yet, but as he keeps playing, I'll keep updating.

Also, dat 1080P

This makes more sense.
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:20 am

Oh, nice to know. Uh, no idea about using stuff in PvP, honestly.

I just went with stupid combinations to throw people off cliffs.
    RNsunbro
    RNsunbro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RNsunbro Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:14 am

New warpable locations:

The one before Sen's, the last bonfire in Dukes, the first one in ToTG.

THANK. GOD.
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:12 am

Yeah ToTG bonnie is a great warp!
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:39 am

If the bbs gone, and I don't also get a way to actually trade my stuff between characters, or the option to simply put together an arena only character so I don't have to farm, I'm mostly done after I do the dlc. I'll still play my current builds for a while, but I'll get bored and I'm straight not farming all that **** again and again and again. Its not happening. It's not worth the 15 hours of farming just to see if I like a build. Its not fun. (neither is pve for me at this point because I've done it so much, but I could power through that as I pvp at 80 mostly)

Last edited by Forum Pirate on Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:40 am

Forum Pirate wrote:If the bbs gone, and I don't also get a way to actually trade my stuff between characters, or the option to simply put together an arena only character so I don't have to farm, I'm mostly done after I do the dlc. I'll still play my current builds for a while, but I'll get bored and I'm straight not farming all that **** again and again and again. Its not happening.

I'd imagine you could still ask mules to drop you specific things for your builds.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:56 pm