Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Coop on XBox?

IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Coop on XBox? Empty Coop on XBox?

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:05 am

Hi everyone,

I'd like to do a coop play through, but have trouble coordinating with my current friends on XBox. Really, the personality of the person matters a lot, so would prefer someone with a bit of patience and maturity (older person) as I am in the older age category.

Rules I'd want:
    1) No grinding. Just play through, and whatever souls you have, you have. Same with gear. Coop by nature is fairly easy... this might make it more challenging. You'd have to have a build planned out in advance, with a contingency for if you lose your souls or can't get to the lvl you want. Only exception would be to grind for humanity for the purpose of coop; stocking up on 30 humanities by grinding
    2) No BB glitch.
    3) Prefer to have a style for the build; hate Havels armour with a skirt with some silly hat just because it gives good stats. I wouldn't play that way! Personally I go with what suits the concept of my character; dex has light to med. armour, tank has heavy armour, and I'd even forgo a med. roll to go heavy (once I get a good great shield).

and thats it! Hopefully I don't come across as too picky, but if you're going to coop with someone for hours you want to get along with them (hopefully really well!).

I'm on Central time (GMT-6) and I play 4 nights a week usually.
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Coop on XBox? Empty Re: Coop on XBox?

Post by Ser Isaac Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:28 am

What age are you looking for? I'm from the west. I also don't mind your rules. Just got off work hoping to play Dark Souls with a buddy.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:56 am

Oh! Didn't add my time in. I normally play 6pm to 11pm Central time. Up late because of a work issue, but normally I'm asleep at this time...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:06 am